Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters

Fox by the Sea

Lighthouse Keeper
Platinum Member
Reaction score
According to a news report by the site Muckracker, the waves of migration in America are carefully helped by a vast network of NGOs.
i imagine there's very similar efforts for EU migrants as well, since they all want to go pretty much to the same places.
It's very strange how people could look at things like these and refuse to believe it's an orchestrated effort.

"Muckraker has obtained multiple maps, handed out by non-government organizations across South and Central America, that detail the routes to take to the U.S. and where to cross the U.S. border.These maps are hardly reported on by the mainstream media since illegal aliens usually lose the maps along their way.We were able to obtain these blueprints by directly visiting numerous NGOs along the mass migration route through South and Central America. The collapse of the U.S. southern border is the result of a carefully planned and deliberately executed industrial mass migration program."
MAP #1 - Distributed by the NGO Amigos Del Tren (Friends Of The Train in English).This NGO aids illegal aliens in riding the "Train of Death", (also known as "La Bestia"), a freight train that U.S.-bound illegal aliens ride on top of to reach the U.S. border. The front shows the train routes across the country of Mexico.The back lists numerous hostels that can be found along the train routes and also shows the distances between Mexican cities.
1000001183.jpg

amigos_del_tren_ma.jpg

Another map shows routes for access to the US
doctors_without_bo.jpg

link to the report - https://www.muckraker.com/articles/illegal-alien-invasion-maps-exposed/

NGOs are globalists' tools.
It's too late for the West.
The Barbarians are at the gates.

The "Western Rome" is falling.
what's weird is that all these NGOs probably get their funds from western sources.

democrats doing great things with the country

Congresswoman throws up video. Must be true.
You saying it isn't? I can't verify it either, i'd be curious if it's real. if you have knowledge that it isn't, please post. it sure does look similar to a lot of other caravan videos i've seen.

If someone enters the country and claims asylum, then I guess it doesn't matter if someone handed them a map in the past.

I don't understand the collapse of the southern border talk though. Homeland has deported more than 440,000 and detained more than 10,000 a day. That doesn't sound like a collapse to me. . .

"Since May 12, DHS has removed or returned over 445,000 individuals, the vast majority of whom crossed the Southwest Border, including more than 70,000 individual family members. In seven months, this nearly exceeds number removed and returned in all of FY19 and exceeds the number of removals and returns in each full fiscal year from 2015-2018."

If someone enters the country and claims asylum, then I guess it doesn't matter if someone handed them a map in the past.

I don't understand the collapse of the southern border talk though. Homeland has deported more than 440,000 and detained more than 10,000 a day. That doesn't sound like a collapse to me. . .

"Since May 12, DHS has removed or returned over 445,000 individuals, the vast majority of whom crossed the Southwest Border, including more than 70,000 individual family members. In seven months, this nearly exceeds number removed and returned in all of FY19 and exceeds the number of removals and returns in each full fiscal year from 2015-2018."
what asylum? these guys coming aren't claiming asylum.
asylum is a very technical term. not every dude hopping the border qualifies for asylum.

and homeland deporting 400k when there's millions coming in can hardly be called doing a good job.

You saying it isn't? I can't verify it either, i'd be curious if it's real. if you have knowledge that it isn't, please post. it sure does look similar to a lot of other caravan videos i've seen.
Not sure. But it wouldn’t surprise me that a politician used a random vid they found to to make other politicians look bad.

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

The Great Replacement isn't happening! It's a racist, Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

Anyway it can't happen because there is no such thing as race. What even is 'White'?

However the White Race is evil and deserves what's happening for racism and colonialism.

Yes it's happening, and it's a good thing!

Coudenhove-Kalergi was a great humanitarian!

But everytime you mention somebody like Soros or an organization like the WEF you're a "far right conspiracy theorist".
Don't forget anti-Semitic (even though George Soros doesn't practice Judaism and brags about helping the Nazis confiscate Jewish belongings as the best time of his life)

Record number of kids are in cages this year yet she’s not down there with her pro photography staff

Back