Gypsies in America: Coming to a Town Near You

sure, they're obviously not a super homogenous group. But they are an ethnicity, and they are definitely a distinct culture. This thread is full of racism. There is real fucking racism on the right and whenever it's pointed out they can't even debate, its just "LOL TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE. SJW!!", which is exactly what the SJW's do. But then you see threads like this where there are real racial slurs being thrown around and they want to sit there and say they aren't actually racist.
Well, I won't criticize them as a racial group, as that's not a choice, and the roots they came from have evolved, so to speak, in to various cultural norms. You'll never hear me slagging people from India.

The gypsy lifestyle, and culture? Lol. You need to take a walk thorough one of their neighbourhoods in Europe, or talk to cops familiar with their shenanigans in order to form a valid opinion.

Well, I won't criticize them as a racial group, as that's not a choice, and the roots they came from have evolved, so to speak, in to various cultural norms. You'll never hear me slagging people from India.

The gypsy lifestyle, and culture? Lol. You need to take a walk thorough one of their neighbourhoods in Europe, or talk to cops familiar with their shenanigans in order to form a valid opinion.

I am familiar with the problems and complaints surrounding gypsy behavior. Do you think any of that has to do with the societal alienation, racism, and genocide that they've endured?

I am familiar with the problems and complaints surrounding gypsy behavior. Do you think any of that has to do with the societal alienation, racism, and genocide that they've endured?
Might be. They do tend to contribute to their societal alienation though, which will lead to other issues. From what I've seen, they do not want to be part of the greater societies they live in. Their segregation is as much chosen as imposed.

As you've said, they tend to live as a distinct society. Yet another example of multiculturalism not working. Never has, never will. And no, I'm not talking about diversity.

Might be. They do tend to contribute to their societal alienation though, which will lead to other issues. From what I've seen, they do not want to be part of the greater societies they live in. Their segregation is as much chosen as imposed.

As you've said, they tend to live as a distinct society. Yet another example of multiculturalism not working. Never has, never will. And no, I'm not talking about diversity.

It works just fine when the multi cultural society shares the same fundamental values. The EU is a perfect example of this. It just doesn't work when you start importing millions of people that don't share those fundamental core values.

It works just fine when the multi cultural society shares the same fundamental values. The EU is a perfect example of this. It just doesn't work when you start importing millions of people that don't share those fundamental core values.
Well, shared fundamental values are a part of what makes a culture what it is. I would say they're more important to making a functional union than skin color, food, or place of origin. When cultures differ at a fundamental level, then we have problems.

So if a variety of different people share the same core values, as in much of Europe, are they really that different culturally? As in multicultural?

So where exactly is the line for "white culture"? Seen a lot of Romanians and they all look pretty "white" to me.
Romani (the currently accepted term for largest ethnic group of gypsies) are not white and not the same thing as Romanian. They are in Romania, but not exclusively and not originally.

Well, shared fundamental values are a part of what makes a culture what it is. I would say they're more important to making a functional union than skin color, food, or place of origin. When cultures differ at a fundamental level, then we have problems.

So if a variety of different people share the same core values, as in much of Europe, are they really that different culturally? As in multicultural?

Core values are part of a culture, not the entirety of it. So yeah, Europe is definitely multicultural. France, Germany, Hungary, Poland, England, etc, those places are so different from each other. But they share respect for human rights, equality, fair representation, secularism, and all to varying degrees.

Gypsies are like RPG characters. An entire race of people whose line of work is thievery, it's amazing.

they start of as rogues, then you have the option mid game to level them up and change into Ninjas with stealth skills.

_46018688_roma2.jpg

Gypsy Con #243: The men dress in drag to panhandle as women for potential extra dough.

(Also, these babies are obviously stolen. And drugged.)

Mod Note: A reminder that ethnic slurs and advocating genocide are not acceptable here.

Fucking lol. Sherfront gonna Sherfront.

Just a bunch of dudes being honest and stating the truth though. I don't know why the mods have to be such pussies about it. They likely want to stifle free speech because they're working with the globalists aiming to enact white genocide.

Fucking lol. Sherfront gonna Sherfront.

Just a bunch of dudes being honest and stating the truth though. I don't know why the mods have to be such pussies about it. They likely want to stifle free speech because they're working with the globalists aiming to enact white genocide.

The enforcement of the rules are arbitrary in this forum.

If they don't want to allow ethnic slurs, it would be relatively simple to block them and card anyone who breaks the rules. As it stands, some slurs are allowed, and others are not.

People who haven't dealt with them have no idea.

I can't find the Mayberry gypsy thread

So, I'll give you guys a heads up. I live and work in Las Vegas. We know about them here. They game the shit out of the system.

-They don't use the toilet. When they rent a hotel room, they literally shit on the floor or the walls. I don't know why.

-They steal everything they can out of the rooms. The TVs, hair dryers, they recover the refrigerant out of the AC units, everything.

-They pay cash, they have fake IDs

-They'll steal the salt and pepper shakers out of restaurants.

-They will ALWAYS complain about something to get something for free. Like a meal, etc...

-Their kids go around the pool, restaurants and pick pocket fucking everything while the other kid is distracting the guests.

-They'll take everything that isn't nailed down.

-They never call the cops

They'll even steal from black people:

And don't let them take a sip of your gatorade.

You mean the same Germanic peoples who couldn't put a written record together thousands of years after the Egyptians, Chinese, Indians etc had written scripts and whom the Romans saw as filthy barbarians?

Or did their blood suddenly change later on.

I wonder what these pure "Aryan" (a fake identity appropriated in the 19th century from Indians/Iranians as they were the only IE peoples who actually used that term as an ethnonym) Germanic peoples were up to when the Egyptians were building their pyramids?

Tacitus describing how the Romans civilized these "Aryan" barbarians in Britain:

C6RfuTOWMAAztZe.jpg

It's hilarious how these white nationalists peddle this Germanic/Nordic supremacy stuff. I'm surprised that moran didn't include weather-related explanations because that's also common.

The cold and darkness of northern Europe made the people here hardened, tough, intelligent, industrious, honorable because they had to be since the weather and soil there is so unforgiving. The warmer the weather the lazier, stupider and more degraded the people.

Never mind that human civilization began and thrived for millennia in the hot ass Middle East while northern Europeans were living in caves and eating their own shit. Ignore all that, history started sometime in the 1800s.

It's hilarious how these white nationalists peddle this Germanic/Nordic supremacy stuff. I'm surprised that moran didn't include weather-related explanations because that's also common.

The cold and darkness of northern Europe made the people here hardened, tough, intelligent, industrious, honorable because they had to be since the weather and soil there is so unforgiving. The warmer the weather the lazier, stupider and more degraded the people.

Never mind that human civilization began and thrived for millennia in the hot ass Middle East while northern Europeans were living in caves and eating their own shit. Ignore all that, history started sometime in the 1800s.

Agreed.

Everyone knows the Celts are the true Master Race:)

It's hilarious how naive Americans are towards that culture.
The only Gypsies they know are the fake Gypsy fortune tellers...........
Theyll be shocked once they "experience" that culture in any sizeable amount

There have been gypsies in America for over 200 years. They often are with carnivals that travel from city to city for fairs or other annual events. Crime went up every time the carnivals showed up in town. It got so bad that some cities require the shows to have fingerprints and photographs of all of their employees. They started holding the promoters responsible and it lead to other people starting "clean" carnivals.

Gypsies show up every couple of years around here selling lightning rods, driveway seal coating that washes off in the rain and home improvements. Many times it is just an excuse to come up to a house to check for an opportunity to burglarize it. They spend a couple of days in an area and move on. Several television networks have shown programs about them. They seem to spend a considerable amount of money but claim very little income. Kind of like Donald Trump.

Yeah, again, you're a fucking idiot. Go look at my post history, I am vehemently anti-SJW. You are just like the SJW's themselves, you throw out a term "SJW" to try and shut down any and all debate.

You're parroting and repeating 1930s racism and fear mongering like a good little sheep.
Still got your head up your ass? Fucktard like you sure love to throw around the word racism when you got nothing to fall back on. It's especially hilarious when you accuse someone of trying to shut down debate.

Are you denying thousands of Gypsies have illegally crossed into US in the past two years in the report? Are you denying they have a reputation for theft, fraud and vagrancy? Do you see signs of this group successfully integrating into mainstream society whenever they go? Name one country that has pleasant experience with them. I suspect you sorry ass will be robbed blind if you spend one day near any gypsy camp.

There have been gypsies in America for over 200 years. They often are with carnivals that travel from city to city for fairs or other annual events. Crime went up every time the carnivals showed up in town. It got so bad that some cities require the shows to have fingerprints and photographs of all of their employees. They started holding the promoters responsible and it lead to other people starting "clean" carnivals.

Gypsies show up every couple of years around here selling lightning rods, driveway seal coating that washes off in the rain and home improvements. Many times it is just an excuse to come up to a house to check for an opportunity to burglarize it. They spend a couple of days in an area and move on. Several television networks have shown programs about them. They seem to spend a considerable amount of money but claim very little income. Kind of like Donald Trump.

My co-worker actually spend some time in Spain when he was in his 20's. Tons of luxury cars in Gypsy camps, but they all live in shitty trailers (literally with shits on them). One of the tricks they used was a bunch of their kids would come beg you for money, and start tugging on your jacket. Since so many of them are tugging at the same time, you wouldn't notice the one that's taking your wallet out. Another thing was they trained their daughters to walk with watermelon in between their legs since they're children, so they can hide shit underneath their skirts (they steal DVD players from electronic stores). The only good thing he said about them was that the Gypsies knew how to party.

Still got your head up your ass? Fucktard like you sure love to throw around the word racism when you got nothing to fall back on. It's especially hilarious when you accuse someone of trying to shut down debate.

Are you denying thousands of Gypsies have illegally crossed into US in the past two years in the report? Are you denying they have a reputation for theft, fraud and vagrancy? Do you see signs of this group successfully integrating into mainstream society whenever they go? Name one country that has pleasant experience with them. I suspect you sorry ass will be robbed blind if you spend one day near any gypsy camp.

Denies being racist, proceeds to spew a paragraph of racism. You really don't even understand the words you're using do you?

Denies being racist, proceeds to spew a paragraph of racism. You really don't even understand the words you're using do you?
It appears you are too retarded to understand the difference between culture and race. Did I say they are born to be thieves and panhandlers? No, so somewhere along the way, their shitty culture taught them that being social outcasts and taking advantage of others are okay. Unless you're trying to sell that SJW bullshit about all cultures and ethnic groups being equal. Pull your head out of your ass and go visit a major European city, and see that the residents think about the gypsies. Hell you don't have to even go far, they're in California and Canada already ready to enrich your naive ass.

It appears you are too retarded to understand the difference between culture and race. Did I say they are born to be thieves and panhandlers? No, so somewhere along the way, their shitty culture taught them that being social outcasts and taking advantage of others are okay. Unless you're trying to sell that SJW bullshit about all cultures and ethnic groups being equal. Pull your head out of your ass and go visit a major European city, and see that the residents think about the gypsies. Hell you don't have to even go far, they're in California and Canada already ready to enrich your naive ass.

Gypsies are a race. You are implying that gypsies are thieves. Hence, racism. Most racists don't think they're racists bud.

Back