Gym denies entry to black men and calls police

That honestly sounds like a BS excuse, the kind of thing you say if you want hassle some black guys since its hard to prove. I mean, can you smell weed through a video? No so how can we disprove it?

I watched the video a few times. With the risk of being no better than the woman with the supernose, I see strong and really obvious ques in her face and body language that reveal she's lying and she knows she's caught out.

Do you think they were denied entry because they were black people? Do you really see that with your eyes out in the world right now?

Maybe they smelled like weed real bad and weren't members.

I was a manager of 3 gyms and part owner of one, I could not imagine in a million years refusing to let somebody in based on them being black. It's comical.

Now, if some low-lifes of any color smelled like they had a lit roach in their pocket, knowing how I personally hate that smell when I'm doing healthy things, I might have told then straight "You stink too much like weed, man. Go and come back."
I fail to see how someone smells is a criteria for anything. People smell like all kinds of shit. Some dont shower. Some have bad bo. Some wear body sprays my nose finds offensive. What the fuck does it matter? I go into my gym stoned constantly and no one bats an eye or says shit. I love working out stoned. Its fucking great.

A gym doesn't want a retard to hurt himself on their property because he wants to lift heavy weights while high on drugs? What monsters!
He definitely looks like a retard whos going to hurt himself right before this fight

Well hes no Tony Ferguson

European accent?? hmmmm makes sense.

European (especially eastern) do not give a shit about the complaints of black people. If I had more time I'd go into detail.

They should go to gyms in Colorado or Washington state then nobody would give a shit if they smelled like cannabis

Do you think they were denied entry because they were black people? Do you really see that with your eyes out in the world right now?

Maybe they smelled like weed real bad and weren't members.

I was a manager of 3 gyms and part owner of one, I could not imagine in a million years refusing to let somebody in based on them being black. It's comical.

Now, if some low-lifes of any color smelled like they had a lit roach in their pocket, knowing how I personally hate that smell when I'm doing healthy things, I might have told then straight "You stink too much like weed, man. Go and come back."
How does one keep a joint lit while in their pocket?

I watched the video a few times. With the risk of being no better than the woman with the supernose, I see strong and really obvious ques in her face and body language that reveal she's lying and she knows she's caught out.
Like what?
European accent?? hmmmm makes sense.

European (especially eastern) do not give a shit about black people.
Fixed. Eastern Euros are more likely to be racist cunts but black people were in America first so if they don't like blacks they can fuck off to the Eastern bloc shithole they came from. The guy is a boxer who probably contributes more to the economy in one fight than she will in her entire miserable life.

The presence of said odor indicates that said person was around said substances. It's not proof they're compromised, but it indicates a possibility. Do you think it a wise business decision to gamble on that possibility?
You do realize that "possibility" exists whether they smell like weed or not, right?

You can literally pick anyone based at any time based on the "possibility".

Fixed. Eastern Euros are more likely to be racist cunts
Since 2010 I've spent over 3 years time in Germany. Been to 8 different countries in Western Europe for work and vacay. I've seen some stuff that was down right nasty towards black folks.

The guy is a boxer who probably contributes more to the economy in one fight than she will in her entire miserable life.
Your are probably right. I'd also like to know how/why that woman is in the US and exactly where she came from. I'm usually pretty good at deciphering accents. But she doesn't speak very much and the sound quality is not so good.

but black people were in America first so if they don't like blacks they can fuck off to the Eastern bloc shithole they came from.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm.... Not gonna say you're right and not gonna say you're wrong.

Edit: I showed this to my roommate that is black. EVEN HE... is wondering what the hell you are talking about. Are you trying to lump him in with Native American Indians? If so, he said, "tell that Kafi social justice warrior to toss his keyboard in the garbage".

No argument there but the racism argument usually arises specifically around the presentation issue. Not that the black person who is well dressed would be treated poorly, the same as the black person who is dressed in a street fashion but that the white person dressed in a street fashion would be treated better than the black person dressed in a street fashion. That the black person has to be dressed well while the white person can dress poorly without adverse effect.

I'm saying this without applying it to this particular woman, only to flesh out the racism argument in the broader sense.
i would respectfully disagree with you on that. as i have enetered middle age, i find myseld despising young people of any color that present themselves like idiots. i cant stand black dudes sagging their pants, smelling like pot, and looking like general idiots. and if i could not interact with them for the most part, i would be more than happy. you know who else i cant stand? white teenage girls that wear pajamas and slippers out during the day. again, i have no desire to interact.

granted, i am just one person, but i think at least on that poing i am in the majority

I fail to see how someone smells is a criteria for anything. People smell like all kinds of shit. Some dont shower. Some have bad bo. Some wear body sprays my nose finds offensive. What the fuck does it matter? I go into my gym stoned constantly and no one bats an eye or says shit. I love working out stoned. Its fucking great.

Good for you. Some people literally put the roach in their cigarette pack still lit. Some people don't want to smell drugs, or smoke of any kind. What they like is as important as what you like, and even moreso because they aren't proactively being offensive.

Back