Gym denies entry to black men and calls police

Smelling like weed is not a protected class. And it's a health club where many, many people don't want to smell dope. A good % of the people there are working out so they don't have to be around that.

If I owned a gym, currently, I would do the same thing.

Of course they have a right to do it, it's just a bullshit reason.

I love the gymnastics some people do to deny racism. I hope this kid sues their ass off. Stupid bitch needs to go back where she came from
Ironic post is ironic.

And stupid.

The presence of said odor indicates that said person was around said substances. It's not proof they're compromised, but it indicates a possibility. Do you think it a wise business decision to gamble on that possibility?

Well it it's not proof they're compromised then it's not a reason to deny them access. Unless we're just denying people access on baseless speculation about who they might have been around before they showed up.

It's a possibility that someone was around alcohol before going to the gym. There's the possibility they have heroin in their bag. It's a possibility they have a weapon concealed in their possession.

If that's the level of "possibility" that warrants denial of entry then they probably shouldn't let anyone into the facility ever without walking through a metal detector, having a full body pat down and a blood test first, lol.

Did I say racism?

But it's a stupid question. So if a shopkeeper sells to one customer then they're definitely not racist to another customer? That doesn't make any sense. Without any information regarding the brother's admittance, it's silly to use that as a comparison point.
Seems silly to go the other way with it but that’s different because reasons

she was told not too let him in. prob a douche bag who pisses off the other gym goers...

Good, I hate it when some bitch ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: comes in to the gym and smells like skunk.

Also, right to refuse. Must fucking suck.

Also lol, he fucking bitched out and left. Must have known someone smelled and wanted to make a scene.
Fuuuuuuck youuuuu
<3>
<DisgustingHHH>

A gym doesn't want a retard to hurt himself on their property because he wants to lift heavy weights while high on drugs? What monsters!

she was told not too let him in. prob a douche bag who pisses off the other gym goers...
This would not go over well either but, I would much prefer if she (or her handlers) just came out and said "you are a douche bag, and you are not welcome here"

Some BS excuse about smelling like weed and having no other excuse leaves this open to all kinds of speculation. She would've been called racist either way but atleast she may have been left in a position to defend herself

i am sure it was probably a combination. and i think a lot of racism is not that but rather the way people present themselves. you dress nice and look put together, people usually are happy to deal with you no matter the color. you go somewhere with pants sagging, smelling like pot, talking loud and drawing attention to yourself, that often doesnt go over very well. not saying this happened here, because we dont know. and not saying that it is right or wrong either, just that that is the way it is.

for example, i bet daymond john and lil wayne or someone with a similar type appearance are treated much differently by people who have no idea who they are

Exactly and the first people to tell you that will be black people who have their shit together. They are the ones who hate the pants sagging idiots the most because actual racists will treat THEM poorly for sharing the same skin colour as the wanna be gangsters.

It's amazing to me how liberals always want to cry racism when some guy who is going out of his way to look like a stereotypical undesirable gets treated as such.

Well it it's not proof they're compromised then it's not a reason to deny them access. Unless we're just denying people access on baseless speculation about who they might have been around before they showed up.

It's a possibility that someone was around alcohol before going to the gym. There's the possibility they have heroin in their bag. It's a possibility they have a weapon concealed in their possession.

If that's the level of "possibility" that warrants denial of entry then they probably shouldn't let anyone into the facility ever without walking through a metal detector, having a full body pat down and a blood test first, lol.
Also:

Hutn0u.gif

You soggy body sedentary fucktards sound like you work out at Planet Fitness.

Fucking fat body snowflakes

Of course they have a right to do it, it's just a bullshit reason.
No it's not. People working out and being healthy don't want to smell smoke. Half of them started working out to quit smoking in the dayum first place.

You can guess what the post will be just by who the poster is. Nobody missed a beat.
Yeah.. You sure can.

And answer the question.. Do you really think they weren't allowed in because they were black people?

You didn’t have to wait at all. See above.
Do you think they were denied entry because they were black people? Do you really see that with your eyes out in the world right now?

Maybe they smelled like weed real bad and weren't members.

I was a manager of 3 gyms and part owner of one, I could not imagine in a million years refusing to let somebody in based on them being black. It's comical.

Now, if some low-lifes of any color smelled like they had a lit roach in their pocket, knowing how I personally hate that smell when I'm doing healthy things, I might have told then straight "You stink too much like weed, man. Go and come back."

Last edited:
Sounds like a business opportunity, to me. 420 Fitness, or whatever. Right to refuse, though. The fuckin RACE CARD on display again by people that simply can't act right in public. The Race Card, the crime, and the attitude, stupid, is why people are racist toward blacks. It aint tha colah 'o yo skeen n sheeit. Get it right.

Sounds like a business opportunity, to me. 420 Fitness, or whatever. Right to refuse, though. The fuckin RACE CARD on display again by people that simply can't act right in public. The Race Card, the crime, and the attitude, stupid, is why people are racist toward blacks. It aint tha colah 'o yo skeen n sheeit. Get it right.
You know all black people dont act like this, or talk like this, right?

I cant wait for the notracists to get in here and blame these guys for something
When did you stop making terrible posts? Were you trolling then or did I mistake you for somebody else?

Back