Gym denies entry to black men and calls police

You just like, say things, don't you?
Oh, did I make it sound like a researched statistic? Stfu. A lot of people that are gym rats became so because they didn't want to be around booze and weed all day. It also helps to exercise when you quit smoking.

Oh, did I make it sound like a researched statistic? Stfu. A lot of people that are gym rats became so because they didn't want to be around booze and weed all day. It also helps to exercise when you quit smoking.

Lol.

Good for you. Some people literally put the roach in their cigarette pack still lit. Some people don't want to smell drugs, or smoke of any kind. What they like is as important as what you like, and even moreso because they aren't proactively being offensive.
Wait wait wait.

You're literally using the snowflake defense? Things sure have gotten weird around here.

"Dont offend me with your smells! Reeeeeee!"
{<huh}

i would respectfully disagree with you on that. as i have enetered middle age, i find myseld despising young people of any color that present themselves like idiots. i cant stand black dudes sagging their pants, smelling like pot, and looking like general idiots. and if i could not interact with them for the most part, i would be more than happy. you know who else i cant stand? white teenage girls that wear pajamas and slippers out during the day. again, i have no desire to interact.

granted, i am just one person, but i think at least on that poing i am in the majority
What does the way other people dress have to do with you?
I'm a gym rat that likes being around booze and weed all day.

What does the way other people dress have to do with you?

I'm a gym rat that likes being around booze and weed all day.
it has to do with me in that i have no desire to interact with people that make themselves look like idiots. thanks for asking

It's very easy to say "not everything is about race" when your race is not in question

Yes, but when his twin, black brother and I am assuming other black gentlemen are already inside and training without any interference from the staff at the gym, I have to call a big old BULLSHIT!

I was about to type the exact same thing. Since when is smelling like weed a reason to be denied entry to almost anything?

Smoking weed? Selling weed? Yeah. Smelling like weed? Fuck this bloodhound nosed bitch, lol.
There's perfume that has a weed-ish smell to it. Not completely like pot of course, but it has that earthy scent to it. Not sure what my point is.

"I have a dream that one day we'll be able to view a general news story without the editor highlighting the colour of the persons skin and brandishing it as the most important factor."

I don't like ton smell weed when I work out.
It's a gym, not a day spa. Either way I doubt anyone smells of freshly burned flower for an entire workout. Do you remain that close to people when you work out anyway?
it has to do with me in that i have no desire to interact with people that make themselves look like idiots. thanks for asking
I'm sure when those young girls took off for a quick food run they were thinking of you while donning their pajama bottoms.

Like what?

For me there were multiple signals that indicate either lying or being a bit stressed or intimidated (e.g. her looking down a lot, and her facial expressions).

The ones that stood out as indicating lying (and not stress) are her gestures which seem acted instead of natural. The one beyond all doubt is her left hand, fidgetting at the desk and her checking her nails. I won't bore you with the theories behind the latter but Google away.

I'm not an expert by any means but in my job I encouter a lot of people who are lying. And no, I'm not a cop and I'm not in politics.

Fixed. Eastern Euros are more likely to be racist cunts but black people were in America first so if they don't like blacks they can fuck off to the Eastern bloc shithole they came from. The guy is a boxer who probably contributes more to the economy in one fight than she will in her entire miserable life.

Amazing how people will just make up stuff that fits their narrative. East Europe indeed is known for their nationalism and some areas for racism. I've been there a lot myself.

It's a gym, not a day spa. Either way I doubt anyone smells of freshly burned flower for an entire workout. Do you remain that close to people when you work out anyway?

I'm sure when those young girls took off for a quick food run they were thinking of you while donning their pajama bottoms.
nope sure they werent. and you must not get outside much if you think they only do that for quick food runs.

Lets make everything racial.

I literally just read a story about some poor white father who was stabbed to death in a Restaurant in Ventura, California. The poor white guy was sitting down and he had his young daughter sitting in his lap. They were enjoying themselves when a black man walk up behind the father and stabbed him in the back. Luckily the daughter who was on her dad's lap wasn't injured.

But her dad fucking died right in front of her.

Where is the outrage? Our country loses its mind when to black men refuse to leave a coffee shop and get detained for not follow orders and trespassing. But the black on white crime epidemic is swept under the rug.
There's no epidemic, quit being histrionic. The vast, vast majority of crime is intraracial, not interracial.

Lets make everything racial.

I literally just read a story about some poor white father who was stabbed to death in a Restaurant in Ventura, California. The poor white guy was sitting down and he had his young daughter sitting in his lap. They were enjoying themselves when a black man walk up behind the father and stabbed him in the back. Luckily the daughter who was on her dad's lap wasn't injured.

But her dad fucking died right in front of her.

Where is the outrage? Our country loses its mind when to black men refuse to leave a coffee shop and get detained for not follow orders and trespassing. But the black on white crime epidemic is swept under the rug.

Go blog about it.

Make a difference!

Yea... Cause smelling like weed is way worse than smelling like a days worth of ass sweat, back sweat and the shit that collects at the top of the ass crack after wiping.

I'd rather smell weed than smell somebody with failing deodorant.

Back