GSP looking fat as hell

He didn't look fat as much as he looked like he was moving like he was old and stiff.
I’m glad you noticed it too. Not quite as bad as how bj was moving but you can tell from the build ups that they look old

He’s still “fit” but completely out of shape by GSP standards. He’s either off the sauce or way too small for the weight class.

timestamped

Not hyped for this fight at all. I think the whole ducking the real contenders thing turned me off. I also don't think it'll do the numbers the UFC expect. Not a fan of Bisping but I hope he sends GSP back into retirement.

He’s still “fit” but completely out of shape by GSP standards. He’s either off the sauce or way too small for the weight class.
GSP is smaller MW then Sexyama ever was.

Sexyama was taller (they exaggerate GSP's height at 5'10". He is not.I've met him), with a bigger frame and the only thing GSP has on him is one inch of reach which is meaningless.

And remember that the constant comments about Sexy at MW was that he was way too small for today's MW's and needed to move to WW.

GSP is up against a big challenge because Bisping is not a small MW and he has some of the best TDD in the division.

GSP is far too small to compete at middleweight.

He was effectively the perfect size welterweight, and was the first guy to really build 'sports science' into his preparation. Food, training, weight cut all dialed in by a team of professionals.

Obviously Georges sees Bisping as a soft target with regards to winning a belt at middleweight, but I can't imagine Georges having competitive fights with the top 5 guys at 185. The size gap is too great.

win·ning·est
ˈwiniNGist/
adjective
NORTH AMERICANinformal
  1. having achieved the most success in competition.

having a 3-1 record is not the same as a 21-7 ufc record. thats retarded. the ability to stay in the game, healthy enough to not only compete but win over that long of a period is a huge part of the whole equation and why the record is important.

By your definition, isn't Mighty Mouse the "Winningest" fighter ? Most wins with least amount of losses and defending the belt more times than any other fighter. That would be having the "Most Success".

Don't get me wrong ,I'm a Bisping fan. Sure longevity is great, I very much admire him for that. Having Seven losses in that time IS significant. Staying power is great, not equal to winning without multiple losses by any means.

Well, he looks far, far away from being fat but he doesn't not look as toned as he used to. Probably a combination of moving up to MW and USADA.

Looks like Alien belly is gone now, probably just gas or bloating.

GSP is way too small for 185, but he's challenging himself which is what people like

Looks like Alien belly is gone now, probably just gas or bloating.

GSP is way too small for 185, but he's challenging himself which is what people like
Lol, gas bloating. Sure sure....

Lol, gas bloating. Sure sure....

yeah it must be steroid bloating, and it only shows iself in still photos when gsp exhales, and seems to disappear within hours, but Its steroids!

people like you will say anything to discredit someone, even if it doesnt make any sense

yeah it must be steroid bloating, and it only shows iself in still photos when gsp exhales, and seems to disappear within hours, but Its steroids!

people like you will say anything to discredit someone, even if it doesnt make any sense
Who said anything about steroids?

You're all chumps for buying this low quality shit from the UFC. The concept of a champion and defending the title has lost all credibility with Conor and Bisping.

Anderson Silva, Aldo, GSP, Fedor = true champs.

Bisping and Conor are shit champs loved by shit fans.
Fedor had hardly any title defenses and fought cans and freakshows instead. Terrible example.

thats a lipoma, and they dont really know why they form and its certainly not evidence of steroid use
It is lypohypertrophy and is usually caused at the injection site of peptide hormones. It is not a sign of steroid use but rather hgh, which agrees with his physique and gut.

Back