GSP looking fat as hell

It is lypohypertrophy and is usually caused at the injection site of peptide hormones. It is not a sign of steroid use but rather hgh, which agrees with his physique and gut.

You're reaching hard, I have these in various places on my upper body from my forearms, back, stomach etc and I've never injected anything

"Ive been fighting the best. Anderson, Hendo, Rockhold. Finishing them all"

Is Bisping delusional? Neither Hendo or Anderson have been top 5 in years. Not only did he not finish them, they both beat Bisping 48-47 imo

Is Bisping delusional? Neither Hendo or Anderson have been top 5 in years. Not only did he not finish them, they both beat Bisping 48-47 imo

yeah its pretty sad. Dude barely beat thales fucking leites in a gift decision

You're reaching hard, I have these in various places on my upper body from my forearms, back, stomach etc and I've never injected anything
Various places is different from specifically having spots in the abdomen AND a pro athlete.

He really said that! LOL

Whoever has the most confidence wins this fight. If GSP lost a step and can't get the fight to the mat he could have problems. Bisping has been active (compared to gsp) and has that Pidder/Padder striking that could cause some problems if GSP's boxing is rusty.

This may not be a walkover if George has lost a step and knows it. He truly won't know the answer until the bell. He had that hgh gut there for awhile too and if he's off something that will mentally effect a fighter as much as physically.

I dont think he was ever the biggest, strongest or fastest guy. However, if you want to play that angle, it's pretty obvious GSP is a better athlete than everyone else and he should be bigger, stronger and faster.

Bigger? He's fought tons of guys bigger than him. Faster? Maybe, but what does that even mean? More explosive? That could be attributed to his genetics and training.

Strongest? GSP is strong but I'm not sure what his strength is compared to other guys he has fought, and I doubt he's the strongest.

GSP has very very good technique, and his gas tank isn't never ending either, he's been tired in plenty of fights bt he fights through it
You are right, he does hide that he is tired well, but he often clearly is. I think his cardio will actually be his downfall vs a bigger endurant Bisping.

I thought people were exaggerating the hgh gut but its looking like that more and more.

You are right, he does hide that he is tired well, but he often clearly is. I think his cardio will actually be his downfall vs a bigger endurant Bisping.

My fear is that he will either be worn down by size like you say, or he will try and take Bisping's back, slip off and end up on the bottom. People might not remember but Bisping has some really good ground and pound.

Worried about GSP in this one

Holy fuck, he's WAY over his best fight weight if that video is accurate. I wish he would have stayed retired. I cannot for the life of me figure out what would make Georges think taking off 4 years, not taking any warm up fights, and then fighting the champion of a higher weight class was a good idea. Does he need money, or what in the fuck is going on with the guy? GSP is known for making very wise career choices, so this is extremely uncharacteristic of him.
Do you not remember all the complaints about his old contract and how he didn't own any of his own likeness and nicknames? I bet the only way to get the new contract effective is to fight.

GSP bulked up for Shields and knew it made him too muscular at the time. He shouldn't repeat that mistake and may come into the fight much quicker than Bisping. Could also be dadbodUSADA or the like. Entertaining either way.

Well yeah he bulked up against Shield but still had to cut to 170, which obviously drained him. Now the cut is minimal and he should have more energy.

And lol at anyone in this thread saying that GSP is fat.

Sherdog on GSP moving up to middleweight: "LOL SEE HE WAS BIG ENOUGH THE WHOLE TIME HES A HUGE 170"

Sherdog on GSP looking far less lean on his move up to midleweight: "LOL HES MORBIDLY OBESE WTF IS HE DOING"

i think GSP could have possibly been on something, but a young pic of him in his early 20's vs like 5-6 years later.. that shit happens
and it is pre-camp picture that stuff was recorded maybe like 11 weeks before the fight, fight day he'll come in more inshape even though has to do a cut

It’s evidence. Abdominal lypohypertrophy is common at the injection site of insulin for diabetics. It’s common at the injections site of hgh and other peptides. It is NOT common idiopathically. It is evidence of hgh use among fighters, whatever you wish to believe.

You retard need to look up the dictionnary for the definition of the word Evidence. You talk like you're smart but you're possibly the most stupid sherdogger out here.

Back