GSP looking fat as hell

Fake news. That's clearly Chuck Liddell.

a4ruBRY.jpg

98v0MX4.jpg

4bfc395b1a074687da21243e2ae6bedd.jpg
GSP gonna Knock out bisping.

The new saying will be
“GSP with the Liddell gut”

It is lypohypertrophy and is usually caused at the injection site of peptide hormones. It is not a sign of steroid use but rather hgh, which agrees with his physique and gut.

I dont think so. I think you're reaching very badly.

GSP and Jake Shields watching Tim Kennedy v. Bisping tapes 24/7 on loop.

Mope, you are. This is NOT so common, especially at the abdomen where the injections are made. UFC fighters and bodybuilders sport these marks that are smoking guns for a hard to detect ped.

Mope, you are. This is NOT so common, especially at the abdomen where the injections are made. UFC fighters and bodybuilders sport these marks that are smoking guns for a hard to detect ped.

Or maybe it's nothing but a lipoma. The fact is you don't have proof. You have one small bump which you've used to jump to a conclusion with no other evidence. You can speculate all you want but to act like that is the only explanation is silly. You just want to be right so bad that you're jumping the gun. The fact is nobody really knows why the little bump is there, and its not concrete proof of anything.

Or maybe it's nothing but a lipoma. The fact is you don't have proof. You have one small bump which you've used to jump to a conclusion with no other evidence. You can speculate all you want but to act like that is the only explanation is silly. You just want to be right so bad that you're jumping the gun. The fact is nobody really knows why the little bump is there, and its not concrete proof of anything.
The incidence of lipomas cannot be higher among fighters than in the general population.

What a bigger reach.

The biggest, strongest, fastest guy with a never ending gas tank was the only guy not on steroids.

or GSP has HGH marks. hmmmmmm

What a fatty.
Every time I move up a weight class I get leaner and meaner.

Still doesn't prove anything
It’s evidence. Abdominal lypohypertrophy is common at the injection site of insulin for diabetics. It’s common at the injections site of hgh and other peptides. It is NOT common idiopathically. It is evidence of hgh use among fighters, whatever you wish to believe.

What a bigger reach.

The biggest, strongest, fastest guy with a never ending gas tank was the only guy not on steroids.

or GSP has HGH marks. hmmmmmm

I dont think he was ever the biggest, strongest or fastest guy. However, if you want to play that angle, it's pretty obvious GSP is a better athlete than everyone else and he should be bigger, stronger and faster.

Bigger? He's fought tons of guys bigger than him. Faster? Maybe, but what does that even mean? More explosive? That could be attributed to his genetics and training.

Strongest? GSP is strong but I'm not sure what his strength is compared to other guys he has fought, and I doubt he's the strongest.

GSP has very very good technique, and his gas tank isn't never ending either, he's been tired in plenty of fights bt he fights through it

It’s evidence. Abdominal lypohypertrophy is common at the injection site of insulin for diabetics. It’s common at the injections site of hgh and other peptides. It is NOT common idiopathically. It is evidence of hgh use among fighters, whatever you wish to believe.

You don't know what the bump is, you're just speculating. You're not a doctor, it could be anything, and it could have been caused by many different things.

I get your argument but it's not enough to jump to conclusions of steroids. you simply dont know enough about the human body and you attribute a small bump on the stomach to steroids because your depth on knowledge on the subject is extremely limited.

Like I said it could be anything

I'd expect him to do a spinning kick not a silly fist.

You don't know what the bump is, you're just speculating. You're not a doctor, it could be anything, and it could have been caused by many different things.

I get your argument but it's not enough to jump to conclusions of steroids. you simply dont know enough about the human body and you attribute a small bump on the stomach to steroids because your depth on knowledge on the subject is extremely limited.

If you think it’s about „steroids”, you didn’t really get it.

IMG_3422.JPG

Back