GSP looking fat as hell

He does look blown up. His frame is perfect for 170 I think. 185, he is too small.

That's definitely not fat. He has gained mass. He's probably eating right and training right to properly gain muscle mass.

This is what he talked about doing when he was the active WW champ. He always said if he was going to move up, he was going to do it the right way.

It's fat

He's also 36 years old now...

...but the myth of post-USADA nevertheless begins.

USADA bless

George-St.-Pierre.png

GSP-Cover.jpg

george-st-pierre-rushfit.jpg

StPierreMiller067UFC52.jpg
Happy-34th-Birthday-Georges-St-Pierre-150520-02.jpg
1qfqxz.jpg

338a56c4ef61557bf3e32fe18210503e.jpg
Picture_11_display_image.png
IMG_3311.JPG IMG_3503.JPG IMG_3422.JPG IMG_3504.JPG IMG_3091.JPG

Looks like me after coming off roids. Bloated, soft, holding water.

I love how Bisping's quote at the start of the video reminds us that he finished both Anderson Silva and Hendo.

Lol, can't believe it took 5pages for someone else to acknowledge this...

Bisping-- "I've been fighting the best! Anderson Silva!...Dan Henderson!...Luke Rockhold!...finishing them all!"

Is Bisping that dillusional, or as he just gone full-retard??

Outside of KOing Rockhold, (which was a legit win/finish, whether lucky or not..) Bisping hasn't fought the best, nor has he finished anyone in a long ass time. Hendo & Anderson were both far removed from their best days when Bisping fought them, but leave it to ole LarryBoy to emphasize the exact opposite of what everyone else is thinking.

You're all chumps for buying this low quality shit from the UFC. The concept of a champion and defending the title has lost all credibility with Conor and Bisping.

Anderson Silva, Aldo, GSP, Fedor = true champs.

Bisping and Conor are shit champs loved by shit fans.

Agree the main is bush league. But the card also has Cody vs TJ its worth buying despite the 2nd joke of a title defense

that is your GOAT getting KO'd in 13 seconds by the snake oil salesman.. he was in his prime when he was KO'd as well.. post USADA obviously, but in his prime

lucky shot, that's all it will be viewed as.
history will not look kindly on Conor.

This is a money grab, he already said it's over if he loses this one..and he won't want to fight anyone else at mw if he wins...wait hope I'm wrong and he fights whittaker.

Gsp could get fuked up here. If this is his first fight off the juice then who knows what's going to happen. Might put some money on bisping

Back