GSP is clean, the secret to his Muscular build is GYMNASTICS proof pics inside

America wins gold because they have better training programs from a young level for almost all sports. Other countries do not. It is comparable to how countries with soccer development programs have better soccer players than US. US has nothing comparable to the soccer programs of euro teams. However our AAU basketball system, track, swimming, gymnastics, etc. are all quite elite programs from basically toddler age and up. US also has elite wrestling but the problem is we train in folkstyle mainly with freestyle on the side whereas other countries train freestyle from youth. The fact US is still a top program in wrestling is quite amazing. We would easily be #1 in the world consistently if we trained freestyle only.

Also gymnasts are clean until proven otherwise. There have been US athletes popped for PEDs in almost every other sport but never men's gymnastics. There is literally no way male gymnastics (small budget sport) has a more advanced doping system that other US sports.
Lol do they have year round random testing in gymnastics?

It's very simple they don't fail because they aren't on the sauce during the comp.

There's barely no benefit to being juiced while in comp, they could easily be microdosing for recovery, some of those guys delt and trap development is not natty in proportion, those are muscles that have high androgenic response.

All the real natty bodybuillders can't even get delts like that, yet EVERY gymnist is clean?
What a crazy broad statement.

I've been around natural gymnasts, they do have a much better/natural/developed muscle comp in comparison to most people. Your body has no choice but to develop well under their training.(Constant tension alone is a killer.) But it's time consuming and takes decades to develop that body.

Now take gymnastics and sprinkle it with PED's(Like most Oly level guys around the world.)...You've got yourself some serious muscular development...And not the bodybuilder/bloated kind.

GSP sees the benefits from it, you tend to develop a certain level of muscular endurance to combat muscle fatigue while under tension. His grappling heavy game requires alot of gas for his muscles.

Lol if you think any one of those guys in the pics is clean then theres no hope for you
I knew a kid (14 years old) that had done a lot of gymnastics when younger, he of course wasn't at the level these guys in pics were, he didn't care about his diet (eating shitty foods all the time), wasn't training that much anymore but still kind of had that gymnasts physique. I do think most pro athletes are on PEDs but this one kind of made me think.

Haha, that is my fellow dutchman ''Lord of the rings'' Yuri van Gelder. He was fired at the military because his use of cocaine. In the olympics of Rio he was kicked out of the national team because he went partying en drinking. I think he is clean tho, all natty bro, just like Jon Jones ;)

Attachments

• gymnast-muscles-276x300.png
    gymnast-muscles-276x300.png
    210.7 KB · Views: 1
Anyone who tells you they can tell by visual inspection if any of these guys, or anyone in the UFC is clean or using PED's just from pictures is selling you something; believing that is like buying land in Florida based on an Internet picture.

If it were possible to do so every sporting organization in the world would be using visual inspection instead of spending tens of millions of dollars a year on blood tests. I can't believe there still are suckers who still believe this.

The odds are GSP is using (simply because most pro-athletes are using). But that has nothing to do with his visual appearance. The bro-science stuff sounds good on the Internet, but there's a reason its never used in the real world of sport - it simply doesn't work.

I think them in the pictures are on something, it doesn't have to be an anabolic steroids as such though, sarms are probably better for them as large amounts of test reduces collage synthesis, which would obviously be bad for an athlete like them relying on strength and healthy joints. Sarms aid in bone density too, and ghrps is also used to release more growth hormone, both make you look more pumped and full as I've tried both, I notice more because I'm always lean and in shape anyways so I notice tiny changes in my body, just looking at them personally they look too full to be natural, but that just my opinion.

And let's not forget test+HGH, unless he got his gyno and GH gut natty <JonesLaugh>

20121112105843_top.JPG

282008g.jpg

All of your "goats" are/were on something, get over it.
Jones is goat btw.

Last edited:
And let's not forget test+HGH

20121112105843_top.JPG

282008g.jpg

All of your "goats" are/were on something, get over it.
Jones is goat btw.

Quite likely. However if you think you can tell that from pictures I have swamp land in Florida to sell you - great land, really cheap. Just send a check and I'll send you the deed to the land.

Do a google search on extended belly, you'll find 20+ causes listed in places like John Hopkins or the Mayo Clinic. Again, there's a reason not a single sporting organization in the world uses visual inspection to determine if someone is using PED's - visual inspection is notorious for both false positives and false negatives. Its a scam, nothing more.

The reason to think GSP is on something is that almost all high level athletes are. Its got nothing to do with his appearance.

Lol do they have year round random testing in gymnastics?

It's very simple they don't fail because they aren't on the sauce during the comp.

There's barely no benefit to being juiced while in comp, they could easily be microdosing for recovery, some of those guys delt and trap development is not natty in proportion, those are muscles that have high androgenic response.

All the real natty bodybuillders can't even get delts like that, yet EVERY gymnist is clean?
What a crazy broad statement.

Team USA gymnasts have been tested year round out of competition by USADA, since the inception of the agency.

Several MMA fighters have been caught in and out of competition by USADA for steroids.

No gymnasts have been caught by USADA for steroids.

Several reasons why gymnasts might look to be more jacked than natural bodybuilders;

1) Gymnasts generally tend to only have a big upper body whereas in bodybuilding the emphasis is on the whole body. Consequently their upper bodies look huge in comparison on TV.
2) Though there is poor money in gymnastics compared to a prestige track event like 100m, there is much more money than in natural bodybuilding. Consequently most gymnasts have never had a job and get funding to train all day, peak hours of the day etc.

I agree it would be naive to say 100% are clean but there are far less on the juice than in MMA or track and field.

Gymasts are clean, steroids would hinder their flexibility, they been jacked for years, huge biceps from lifting their body weight
Female gymnasts are jacked too, even the little kids.

The weird thing is,
GSP was even bigger at the beginning of his career

Haha, that is my fellow dutchman ''Lord of the rings'' Yuri van Gelder. He was fired at the military because his use of cocaine. In the olympics of Rio he was kicked out of the national team because he went partying en drinking. I think he is clean tho, all natty bro, just like Jon Jones ;)

Yeah in his prime he was so swole only 5 foot 4 but so jacked
yuri.jpg

this is him recently all he takes is supplements all natural, he said he drinks whey and other aminos and stuff they clearly help because they are basically just food that help repair muscles, if you get in enough quality protein and calories you will build muscles.
yuri-van-gelder.png

Anyone who tells you they can tell by visual inspection if any of these guys, or anyone in the UFC is clean or using PED's just from pictures is selling you something; believing that is like buying land in Florida based on an Internet picture.

If it were possible to do so every sporting organization in the world would be using visual inspection instead of spending tens of millions of dollars a year on blood tests. I can't believe there still are suckers who still believe this.

The odds are GSP is using (simply because most pro-athletes are using). But that has nothing to do with his visual appearance. The bro-science stuff sounds good on the Internet, but there's a reason its never used in the real world of sport - it simply doesn't work.

Actually you can tell if someone is a BLATANT roid user thats a known fact, even roid users will tell you this, but other athletes who take juice look more natural and you cant tell as easy.

Here are eye test failures guys who you can tell are on something the dead giveaway is the abnormal traps, capped shoulders, reddish skin, muscles that don't deflate and look hard like stone when walking around and the muscles looking inflated, puffy nipples, turtle belly, like this guys pics below he had gyno surgery.
gyno-and-steroids.jpg

This guy is on steroids for sure fails the eye test
bodybuilder-gyno.jpg

Now this guy has the natural look and probably likely natural, he is a gymnast he eats clean and just takes supplements like Whey and aminos

CLrhXquUMAAKGZO.jpg:large

JakeDalton3009.1409039132.jpg

1548a6923a249c47551a279c3e8c1f01.jpg

I think them in the pictures are on something, it doesn't have to be an anabolic steroids as such though, sarms are probably better for them as large amounts of test reduces collage synthesis, which would obviously be bad for an athlete like them relying on strength and healthy joints. Sarms aid in bone density too, and ghrps is also used to release more growth hormone, both make you look more pumped and full as I've tried both, I notice more because I'm always lean and in shape anyways so I notice tiny changes in my body, just looking at them personally they look too full to be natural, but that just my opinion.

This guy Dalton vlog his life and training, he is a olympian and gymnast and he eats super clean lots of protein, and the only supps he takes are tasted by WADA and are sure not to have banned substances, he only takes Aminos , Creatine and whey and pre workouts with electrolytes

This guy Dalton vlog his life and training, he is a olympian and gymnast and he eats super clean lots of protein, and the only supps he takes are tasted by WADA and are sure not to have banned substances, he only takes Aminos , Creatine and whey and pre workouts with electrolytes

Rare by MMA standards to see an athlete who gets his supps signed off first.

How do you like it, to be Dutch ?

Actually you can tell if someone is a BLATANT roid user thats a known fact, even roid users will tell you this, but other athletes who take juice look more natural and you cant tell as easy.

Here are eye test failures guys who you can tell are on something the dead giveaway is the abnormal traps, capped shoulders, reddish skin, muscles that don't deflate and look hard like stone when walking around and the muscles looking inflated, puffy nipples, turtle belly, like this guys pics below he had gyno surgery.
gyno-and-steroids.jpg

This guy is on steroids for sure fails the eye test
bodybuilder-gyno.jpg

Now this guy has the natural look and probably likely natural, he is a gymnast he eats clean and just takes supplements like Whey and aminos

CLrhXquUMAAKGZO.jpg:large

JakeDalton3009.1409039132.jpg

1548a6923a249c47551a279c3e8c1f01.jpg

I agree if you're talking about blatant use, which is why I limited it to the pictures of Olympic gymnasts and UFC fighters. You can find pictures of old time strongmen, from the 1800's, long before synthetic steroids, who look more suspicious than any Olympic gymnast or UFC fighter.

Which again is why sporting bodies don't use visual tests. The people they're testing aren't blatantly using, and visual tests are worthless. The officials of sports in the IOC know very well what the visual signs of PED use are (you need only talk to a few to realize that). So why aren't those visual signs used by those sports? Because those signs are extremely unreliable at the levels seen in any sport in which there is testing. Those same officials will tell you they'd love to replace blood tests (very expensive, very inconvenient) with visual tests. They can't, because visual tests perform so poorly they're useless.

Moreover, a lot of visual signs (turtle belly for instance) have tens of non-steroid causes, everything from genetics (percentage of body fat stored subcutaneous vs viscerally) to leftovers from injuries or illness. Any visual sign you can think of can be found naturally in a small percentage of people.

A more sophisticated analysis is that for sports with a large cardio component - that includes MMA though not gymnastics - maintaining the muscle mass of an 1800's strongman (who did little cardio) requires either steroids or exceptional genetics. The problem is that high level athletes all have exceptional genetics, and we've no idea what gene to look for, so we can't run the kinds of tests used for various identified genetic disorders. So again, there's no way to know if someone is using or just has good genetics, and so once again visual testing is useless.

Visual tests are discussed by sporting bodies - it'd be an absolutely huge benefit for them if they worked. But so far they don't.

Last edited:

Nice information and maybe he does, do you expect him to admit if he does take anything though, yeah I have my Spinach for omelette with a side. Of dianabol, the breakfast of champions lol, they all claim to eat lean and train hard.

Back