GSP is clean, the secret to his Muscular build is GYMNASTICS proof pics inside

Gymanist are 100 percent natural, and super jacked like GSP, and they do nothing but carry their body weight all their lives, GSP has been doing Gymnastics for a long time and has similar physique.

gymnast-muscles-276x300.png

jake-dalton.jpg

Jake-Biceps.jpg

muscular-athletes-3.jpg

You are extremely naive if you think anyone at the Olympic level are clean athletes, especially medalists.

Lol do they have year round random testing in gymnastics?

It's very simple they don't fail because they aren't on the sauce during the comp.

There's barely no benefit to being juiced while in comp, they could easily be microdosing for recovery, some of those guys delt and trap development is not natty in proportion, those are muscles that have high androgenic response.

All the real natty bodybuillders can't even get delts like that, yet EVERY gymnist is clean?
What a crazy broad statement.
They have competitions almost year round and random drug testing like every other Olympic sport and yet no positive tests yet every other sport can't say the same

Lol at some of you. Like it's impossible to be in great shape without juicing. I get the feeling some of you have never...I don't know...worked out?

Yes you can be in good shape but you don't need to be a gym junkie to tell the guys in the pics in the OP are juicing their arses off.

They have competitions almost year round and random drug testing like every other Olympic sport and yet no positive tests yet every other sport can't say the same
I dont deny allot of them are clean, but they aren't ALL clean because they didn't get caught.

Plenty of cheaters don't get caught.

I dont deny allot of them are clean, but they aren't ALL clean because they didn't get caught.

Plenty of cheaters don't get caught.
Zero in men's gymnastics, z e r o have been caught. No other major Olympic sport can say the same. Either low budget gymnastics has the best doping program in the world or they are clean

Zero in men's gymnastics, z e r o have been caught. No other major Olympic sport can say the same. Either low budget gymnastics has the best doping program in the world or they are clean
You wouldn't bet your life that every gymnist is clean, not every gymnist is in a year round usada prorgram.
Just because no one was caught doesn't mean there's no juicers..

Plenty of cheaters don't get caught

wtf is with sherdoggers who think anyone with a decent physique must be juicing.Try working out and tightening your diet, an amazing thing happens...

More clean than Hendricks or Lawler

Yes you can be in good shape but you don't need to be a gym junkie to tell the guys in the pics in the OP are juicing their arses off.

But you have to be a gym junkie to be confident of that conclusion. The sporting bodies, which would love to be able to use pictures instead of blood tests (much, much cheaper and more convenient), have such little faith in pictures that they don't use them at all. If they had any confidence in visual inspection they'd use a system which included visual inspection - ie fail either visual or blood test and you're out. But they don't do so, despite how much money they'd save. Why not? Hint: it has something to do with visual tests being extremely unreliable. Gym junkies think they can tell visually. People who actually have to determine who's using know they can't.

I think its very likely that many of the guys in those pictures are using. But that's got nothing to do with how they look. Google 1800's strongmen, you'll see things that are even more "obviously" juicing - 100 years before juice was available.

You forget to mention gymnasts are Manlets. GSP too tall to be natural gymnast

People who think just cuz ur jacked n ripped have to be on steroids prob have bad genetics and r just mad they r fat I'm sorry but there's people out there who don't even work out who r jacked

Gymanist are 100 percent natural, and super jacked like GSP, and they do nothing but carry their body weight all their lives, GSP has been doing Gymnastics for a long time and has similar physique.

gymnast-muscles-276x300.png

jake-dalton.jpg

Jake-Biceps.jpg

muscular-athletes-3.jpg

you delusional you think the americans not cheat. That russia shit was a hit piece

Lol at some of you. Like it's impossible to be in great shape without juicing. I get the feeling some of you have never...I don't know...worked out?
I've met some gymnasts back in the days, they were naturally jacked and swollen like canon balls. The funniest story I've heard from one of them was how he accidentally got his mouth bloodied by a teammate when they were doing jumping jacks in close proximity.

There is such a thing as a clean athlete. It's called genetics and hard work. How many of you who question these athletes can even bench the 275?

220px-Falk%2C_Benjamin_J._%281853-1925%29_-_Eugen_Sandow_%281867-1925%29.jpg

This guy Eugen Sandow, was a classic strongman/bodybuilder who died 5 years before AAS were even a thing. People can be strong as fuck and jacked w/o juice.

I'm not saying all US Olympic gymnasts are clean but in that particular sport I'd believe most of them are. But their record speaks for itself.

Dude no gymnast has ever tested positive for steroids at the Olympics, world championships or in training EVER.

This is not 100m where 50% are getting caught and you assume the other 50% are getting away with it.

It's hard to believe if you are used to watching sleazy drug abusing cage fighters but gymnastics is a clean sport.

Once again THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN OLYMPIC CALIBRE GYMNAST WHO TESTED POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS.
Sorry bro but gymnasts are all full of PEDs, steroids included.

https://deadseriousness.com/simone-biles-steroids-yikes/
http://nattyornot.com/are-modern-gymnasts-using-steroids-to-build-muscle-and-strength/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Doping_cases_in_gymnastics

But I actually think GSP is clean since he does not look as jacked as the dudes OP posted.

I agree with TS and can confirm it from my own experience.
I was a gymnist from age 5 to 17 and I was more muscular then GSP by the age of 16 and insanely strong.
I was just a kid and it was never more then a hobby, so of course I was clean of any steroids or even suplements.
And not just me, but every kid that was a gymnist had a simular build even as a teenager.
I know some of you sacks of potatoes can't believe it, but that's just because you never done any real athletics in your lives.
This doesn't proof that GSP is clean, but it is very possible and likely.

Testing is designed by most sports to provide plausible deniability to the public while still allowing as many juiced, uber-athletes as possible. They want their athletes to beat the tests.

How do you know when a sport is mostly juicers? It's not based on how jacked they look. The equation is simple: 1) Can a group of similar talent who take PEDs almost always outperform another group who does not take them?, 2) Is the sport highly compensated or the awards (like scholarships or Olympic medals) highly prized? If the answer to those two questions are "yes" then you are going to find athletes taking whatever they can take, while still beating the weak testing regimes in place, in order to gain the money or accolades that are only being given to enhanced athletes.

Sorry bro but gymnasts are all full of PEDs, steroids included.

https://deadseriousness.com/simone-biles-steroids-yikes/
http://nattyornot.com/are-modern-gymnasts-using-steroids-to-build-muscle-and-strength/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Doping_cases_in_gymnastics

But I actually think GSP is clean since he does not look as jacked as the dudes OP posted.

I can see you are well researched.

Name one gymnast who tested positive for steroids or another muscle building drug.

true but does it stunt their growth? it seems all them start really early but don't grow taller the average top level male gymnast height is 5 foot 4.
I think the ones that grow taller lose advantages of leverage and wash out..... unless they are cutting weight like wrestlers?

Back