GSP is clean, the secret to his Muscular build is GYMNASTICS proof pics inside

I can see you are well researched.

Name one gymnast who tested positive for steroids or another muscle building drug.
All GDR gymnasts? :D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_in_East_Germany
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/the-state-sponsored-doping-program/52/

QUOTE:
"Girls as young as 12 were recruited from across the country, and without their knowledge, were regularly administered untested steroids and male hormones as part of their training. Ultimately, Olympic gold came at a disturbing price for many of the German athletes, specifically side effects ranging from male-type hair growth and deepened voices to liver and heart disease, depression, infertility, miscarriages, and even death."

Look, you're backtracking anyway because in the title it says "CLEAN". The pictured athletes may not be taking STEROIDS but they are certainly taking a ton of other shit, making them definitely NOT CLEAN.

Also, again I repeat - I think GSP is clean but I don't buy the CLEAN GYMNASTS story.

There is such a thing as a clean athlete. It's called genetics and hard work. How many of you who question these athletes can even bench the 275?

220px-Falk%2C_Benjamin_J._%281853-1925%29_-_Eugen_Sandow_%281867-1925%29.jpg

This guy Eugen Sandow, was a classic strongman/bodybuilder who died 5 years before AAS were even a thing. People can be strong as fuck and jacked w/o juice.

I'm not saying all US Olympic gymnasts are clean but in that particular sport I'd believe most of them are. But their record speaks for itself.

What was his diet like the guy looks strong, all natural muscles.

You are extremely naive if you think anyone at the Olympic level are clean athletes, especially medalists.

They're delusional.

You don't need AAS to be shredded but it will be temporary as your strength and performance will quickly plummet. You need AAS to maintain that muscle mass, strength and low bodyfat year round while training every day.

Gymanist are 100 percent natural, and super jacked like GSP, and they do nothing but carry their body weight all their lives, GSP has been doing Gymnastics for a long time and has similar physique.

gymnast-muscles-276x300.png

jake-dalton.jpg

Jake-Biceps.jpg

muscular-athletes-3.jpg

Thanks for all the beautiful photos

Back