GSP is clean, the secret to his Muscular build is GYMNASTICS proof pics inside

Dude no gymnast has ever tested positive for steroids at the Olympics, world championships or in training EVER.

This is not 100m where 50% are getting caught and you assume the other 50% are getting away with it.

It's hard to believe if you are used to watching sleazy drug abusing cage fighters but gymnastics is a clean sport.

Once again THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN OLYMPIC CALIBRE GYMNAST WHO TESTED POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS.

That means they’re very good at beating tests

lol @ these guys saying that those who claim these athletes aren't clean are "meatballs" who "never worked out".

Sounds like you're the ones who have never hit the gym, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
Yet with this message you have provided not one ounce of proof backing your claims.

The meatballs on this site can't fathom the idea of a person putting in the work to become ripped.

Its not about being ripped. Its about being ripped, AND large at a low body fat. "Natural" as you know it doesn't exist. People have been using hormones since at least the 40s

Does GSP do the pommel-horse where u run and flip?

No American Olympian is clean. LOL

If you believe that America wins all those gold medals because they are better athletes by birth, then you are delusional.

We have a lot of money and an intricate doping system, which is a big part of our Olympic success. Just my opinion.

All the big countries have a doping system.
How bout Russia?
Not just America, it’s everyone who is an extreme competitor.

The idea thays everyones on roids is a fat persons myth ..its a good way to find out if people actualy train or not
As conte himself has pointed out we are now at the stwge where the testers are in the lead and pharma companies tell testers about new shit comming out!!!

Gymnasts are the upper tier of atheltes ...explosive strong but also have stamina and endurance , wayyy more atheltic overall than most nfl guys but earn a fraction of their pay simply as football is a more popular sport!
Gsp is right that its a great workout....its also a quick way to slip and break a wrist/ankle too though :(

Black dude on the bottom is literally an action figure. Much better physique than a body builder. All functional strength.

The idea thays everyones on roids is a fat persons myth ..its a good way to find out if people actualy train or not
t :(

To be fair someone like Nate Diaz training cardio like a beast could weight lift all he wanted on top of that and he's not going to get the gains of these gymnasts.

Most of these guys do cardio once a week if that.

Everyone who looks better than me is on steroids.

My uncle was a gymnast (somehow high level).

He is now over 50, living in France, eating like a damn Frenchman, baguettes and cheese overload, and he is still jacked - 10% body fat at most, six pack, etc.

It's pretty crazy, so yes, there's something about those gymnastic exercises, for sure.

No idea whether he did any roids, ever, but he almost certainly didn't have the money.

He was never, ever in 30% as muscled as those freaks in OP, of course.

udBeTJN.jpg

21909511_2001325393430174_4542355286240788480_n.jpg

2cz2g6q.gif

Id punch to the liver, hard to miss

Last edited:
To be fair someone like Nate Diaz training cardio like a beast could weight lift all he wanted on top of that and he's not going to get the gains of these gymnasts.

Most of these guys do cardio once a week if that.
Gymnastics works cardio and strength though

Conor has the right idea ...he shuns s+c wherever possible for sparring,drilling or general martial arts training always
His gassing out seems more to do with always swinging for the fences and arm punches

A bunch of nonathletic couch potatoes and nerds on this site don't understand hard training yields results. Genes help as well. Like if you're a mesomorph like GSP you can look great with minimal training. Couple hours a day.

Minimal training = a couple of hours a day..
ok..

Different apparatus.

They do the balance beam instead of the rings.

They also don't do the pommelhorse or parallel bars.

I would pommel her and parallel her bars all night n shit.

Gymasts are clean, steroids would hinder their flexibility, they been jacked for years, huge biceps from lifting their body weight

maybe they took steroids and did some stretches. do gymnasts do stretches?

19eed52a38bf260e7284426ef019602e.jpg

If you REALLY wanna know
Shoot me a dm and I'll tell you about my meeting with him and Kenny 4 years ago

Back