GSP: I don't want to accuse, but after Hendricks refused testing I shouldn't have fought him

Remember when Hendricks said GSP was juicing so GSP demanded USADA testing?

And Hendricks pretended that VADA was more comprehensive and fought tooth and nail against the more stringent testing method, under the guise that he believed VADA was better, despite being surrounded by tons of people that would've obviously set him straight?

And then after USADA was implemented, Hendricks completely and totally fell to pieces? And GSP returned years later, passed every test, and went up a division to finish the champion while Hendricks can't even win a round?

I do. But you're technically correct.

Remember Kizer ratting GSP out for demanding to know when the tests would be administrated? I do. But technically you’re correct.

Remember when Hendricks said GSP was juicing so GSP demanded USADA testing?

And Hendricks pretended that VADA was more comprehensive and fought tooth and nail against the more stringent testing method, under the guise that he believed VADA was better, despite being surrounded by tons of people that would've obviously set him straight?

And then after USADA was implemented, Hendricks completely and totally fell to pieces? And GSP returned years later, passed every test, and went up a division to finish the champion while Hendricks can't even win a round?

I do. But you're technically correct.

You have this backwards. Hendricks wanted USADA and even said something along the lines of not trusting VADA as they were basically a sponsor of GSP because they had a picture of him on their website.

GSP even says it in posted video. UFC and Hendricks had a problem with VADA,......basically hired by GSP.

this is a myth and its been disproven multiple times.

Hendricks's team said they wouldn't use VADA because they didnt trust them and wanted to provide an alternative

GSP's team wanted to make sure the alternative wasn't fucking garbage or being used for immoral purposes. They asked questions to make sure it was legitimate you fucking retard.
Why don’t you read up on something before throwing around pathetic insults? You’ll get further in life.

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

Remember Kizer ratting GSP out for demanding to know when the tests would be administrated? I do. But technically you’re correct.

No I don't. But it's a largely irrelevant point as USADA is extremely strict and GSP looks the same (GOAT contention), while Hendricks imploded in tragic style.

You have this backwards. Hendricks wanted USADA and even said something along the lines of not trusting VADA as they were basically a sponsor of GSP because they had a picture of him on their website.

GSP even says it in posted video. UFC and Hendricks had a problem with VADA,......basically hired by GSP.

You're right I got some of wrong.

However I do remember that when it came down to doing the tests, Hendrick dragged his feet. HARD.

"Earlier this week, news broke that Johny Hendricks still hadn't submitted information to start Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) testing for his upcoming fight with Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Welterweight champion,Georges St. Pierre.

To make things appear even worse for the title contender, it came out that St. Pierre was willing to cover the cost for testing, an amount upward of $20,000."

this is a myth and its been disproven multiple times.

Hendricks's team said they wouldn't use VADA because they didnt trust them and wanted to provide an alternative

GSP's team wanted to make sure the alternative wasn't fucking garbage or being used for immoral purposes. They asked questions to make sure it was legitimate you fucking retard.
Also, the alternative that Hendricks provided was a USADA accredited lab for WADA, which has far more stringent testing than VADA, who GSP was sponsored by.
oPDFUc8.gif

You beat me to it, congrats lol. At least someone else knows the truth

No I don't. But it's a largely irrelevant point as USADA is extremely strict and GSP looks the same (GOAT contention), while Hendricks imploded in tragic style.

GSP was retired. He made up some BS about wanting to be in the testing pool for 6 months or something before he could return, then he takes 2 years. Then, immediately retires again, and is out of the testing pool.

Now he is shrinking and talking about fighting at LW. Open your eyes.
That is why they call it blind nutthugging.

I’m sorry but it sounds to me like a man speaking from experience.

George says he’s thought it through, sounds more like he Knows. GSP says it’s easy, then explains how you can get a one day injection and beat the test.
Whats the name of this magical one day and gone drug?

Ask GSP, he seems to know a lot more about it. He says “ I’ve thought this through” and “If i was to do it, this is how I would do it, tell them I’m in Antarctica”.

Like,You’ve thought it through that thoroughly? Something you’d never do, really?

Did you even watch the video?

Badger Milk bro. It’s only in your system for 30-40 minutes due to quick ingestion leading to explosive diarrhea.
tumblr_mwp0kvIFWL1qgtisho1_500.gif

i went to the gym 3x in 12 days and i dont have a six pack so obviously means GSP is using steroids.

Wait your telling me GSP at 185 isnt as ripped as GSP cutting to 170lbs ? NO WAY MAN!!??
What are you talking about. I was showing that he looks about the same post USADA, pointing out that he didn’t do PED.

Back