GSP: I don't want to accuse, but after Hendricks refused testing I shouldn't have fought him

I don't trust GSP because hes pretty weasely. But Hendricks decline speak for itself. I wouldn't be surprised they were both juiced up. They both dragged their feet at additoaddi testing so in the end nobody got additonal testing

Only thing hendricks might test positive for is a cheeseburger

GSP at UFC 217, post USADA
GSP-Biging.jpg

tenor.gif
HGH is something Usada can not find. HGH is the best you can take.

this is a myth and its been disproven multiple times.

Hendricks's team said they wouldn't use VADA because they didnt trust them and wanted to provide an alternative

GSP's team wanted to make sure the alternative wasn't fucking garbage or being used for immoral purposes. They asked questions to make sure it was legitimate you fucking retard.

You got wrecked bro

Hendricks is the poster boy for Pre-Post USADA fighters. Anyone who still believes he wasn't on something are delusional.

Hendricks was juicing. It shows by how far he fell off. I do not believe GSP did. EVERYONE who knows GSP well vouches for how disciplined he is. Bunch of jealous basement-dwellers on here....

Regardless of who did what before USADA what we know is that after USADA Hendricks declined dramaticslly and GSP just came back and looked incredible.

Regardless of who did what before USADA what we know is that after USADA Hendricks declined dramaticslly and GSP just came back and looked incredible.

He got beat up by Michael bisping before managing to catch an rnc. Bisping is probably the worst 185 champ since Dave Menne.

I think GSP is all natural, now for sure. He doesn't look very strong or bulky, but does have a rather odd look these days

IMG_0192.jpg

GSP nut huggers getting fucking startched ITT

Is funny how you discredit gsp because he look like he’s on ped but continue to say anderoid Silva is the goat who popped for ped twice.
You’re more pathetic than tyrun goatley
You’re so close to being banned. One more shitty thread from you would seal the deal.

He got beat up by Michael bisping before managing to catch an rnc. Bisping is probably the worst 185 champ since Dave Menne.

Bisping kod rochold, and beat Anderson. Bisping is also undefeated at lhw.

Last edited:
I think GSP is all natural, now for sure. He doesn't look very strong or bulky, but does have a rather odd look these days

IMG_0192.jpg

GSP is looking Fabulous thanks to his alien fashion stylist.

tumblr_otbxktp6yR1tu7563o1_500.gif

You’re so close to being banned. One more shitty thread from you would seal the deal.

For what, stating Anderson got caught cheating....like he did.

I guess if anyone would know about getting banned, it would be you Toner.

For what, stating Anderson got caught cheating....like he did.

I guess if anyone would know about getting banned, it would be you Toner.
GSP got caught cheating greasing against a natural LW/FW Penn

Who the fuck is Toner?

And who was the champion at 185lbs, much bigger and the favorite in the polls. Are we going to pretend GSP was expected to finish Bisping?

Back