Greatest LHW of All Time (August 2017 Poll)

Who is the Greatest LHW of All Time?

• Total voters
ShogunBelts.jpg

Iceman. I'm biased and I admit it but he's one of my favorite fighters of all time.

Hahaha and now people say Shogun might be the best since JJ took steroids :D I hope they don't include his run in Pride then.
Anyone naming any of the pre-USADA fighters are pretty funny. Look how LHW's used to look back when Randy fought.
Actually most fighters are on something even with USADA, but yea, naming pride fighters and those from the old school roid era is pretty funny.

EDIT: Hahaha I didn't realize people are even saying Wand is #1 now. :D
Because JJ "might" have taken steroids.

Hard to see anybody on that list other than Jones beating Cormier so it's Cormier for me.

Jon Jones is the greatest LHW of all time. Liddell second. Then DC.

If DC defends two more times, it will be him.

LOL @ people saying Shogun.

Jon Jones - PED cheat x2

Chuck Liddell - Lol the guy that was never the #1 ranked LHW is somehow the GOAT of the division?

DC- he's got 8 LHW fights against different guys

Nonsense.

No, it's just reality. Would you like to start with Randy Couture?

Randy Couture:
Chuck Liddell
Tito Ortiz (x2)
Vitor Belfort (x2)
Jeremy Horn
Brandon Vera

vs.

Rampage Jackson:
Chuck Liddell (x2)
Lyoto Machida
Wanderlei Silva
Dan Henderson
Ricardo Arona

Rampage's resume is unequivocally better than Randy Couture's. There is no argument for putting Randy Couture ahead of Rampage on a LHW GOAT list. Do we honestly need to go through the rest?

Oh, and by the way, Jon Jones is DONE!

Last edited:
Lol DC doesn't even have 10 fights at LHW

You noobs are too quick and idiotic to call him the LHW GOAT

He murders any version of anyone on that list outside of JJ, who was 10 years younger and roided to the gills, who he still arguably took 2 rounds off of before the KO

Hahaha and now people say Shogun might be the best since JJ took steroids :D I hope they don't include his run in Pride then.
Anyone naming any of the pre-USADA fighters are pretty funny. Look how LHW's used to look back when Randy fought.
Actually most fighters are on something even with USADA, but yea, naming pride fighters and those from the old school roid era is pretty funny.

EDIT: Hahaha I didn't realize people are even saying Wand is #1 now. :D
Because JJ "might" have taken steroids.

Yeah because it was atleast a fair playing field back then because everyone was on them. So they all had the same advantages so the advantage cancelled itself out.

Where as everyone isnt on them now. So in jon jones case he is getting an unfair advantage.

Put a roided JJ in with all them killers and i doubt he would even be in consideratiom for Goat.

No, it's just reality. Would you like to start with Randy Couture?

His top five wins at LHW are as follows:
Chuck Liddell
Tito Ortiz (x2)
Vitor Belfort (x2)
Jeremy Horn
Brandon Vera

vs.

Rampage Jackson:
Chuck Liddell (x2)
Lyoto Machida
Wanderlei Silva
Dan Henderson
Ricardo Arona

Rampage's resume is unequivocally better than Randy Couture's. That's one. Do we honestly need to go through the rest?

Oh, and by the way, Jon Jones is DONE!

Yes, keep going

Lyoto Machida:
Rashad Evans
Shogun Rua
Dan Henderson
Tito Ortiz
Rich Franklin

If you don't want to count Rich Franklin (on account of the fact that the fight took place at a catchweight), then you can replace him with Ryan Bader.

vs.

Tito Ortiz:
Ken Shamrock (x3)
Vitor Belfort
Wanderlei Silva
Ryan Bader
Forrest Griffin

Do I even need to say anything? And yes, controversial decisions still count whether you like them or not.

Lyoto Machida:
Rashad Evans
Shogun Rua
Dan Henderson
Tito Ortiz
Rich Franklin

If you don't want to count Rich Franklin (on account of the fact that the fight took place at a catchweight), then you can replace him with Ryan Bader.

vs.

Tito Ortiz:
Ken Shamrock (x3)
Vitor Belfort
Wanderlei Silva
Ryan Bader
Forrest Griffin

Do I even need to say anything? And yes, controversial decisions still count whether you like them or not.

Yes, keep going. I'm more referring to Chuck and Wanderlei.

What? How are people voting on DC ahead of some greats?

DC LHW good wins: Gus, Rumble x2. That's it.

Depends. Greatest fighter at LHW other than Jones? DC because of his undefeated HW record and his victories over Gus and Rumble (x2) Not talking about resumes, just overall greatness.
He came into MMA fairly late and still has one hell of a resume and honestly, I don't see any other LHW beating him, past or present, except Jones.

Back