Greatest LHW of All Time (August 2017 Poll)

Who is the Greatest LHW of All Time?

• Total voters
There are much better LHW's to add to that list before Wanderlei, Chuck, Tito, and Randy (e.g. Rumble, Lyoto Machida, and Rampage). Dat nostalgia bias.

Rumble over Wanderlei??? What the hell?

Jones but it has to be DC now. Maybe Jones robbed DC of becoming the greatest

After JJ tested positive for the 2nd time, would people still consider him as the GOAT?

Bro your AV and that custom tittle are kind of heavy on the spoilers I haven't seen the last episode (ep. 6) but I saw your AV and can put 2 and 2 together.

Last edited:
baMn1U2.gif
Rampage beat the piss out of Chuck, twice! Gotta love it.

Lol DC doesn't even have 10 fights at LHW

You noobs are too quick and idiotic to call him the LHW GOAT
Or maybe they are basing it off skillset?
Because Cormier clearly would be the favorite over every fighter on that list other than a juiced up jones..
Ever thought about that?

38 year old Cormier would kill any version of Shogun.
Pride fanboys are another type of stupid, shogun would never stop cormiers takedown ever.
Shogun fanboys would just complain when he easily lays on him to a ud

The people who jon jones beat out of the list was only Daniel Cormier.. he beat rampage and machida aswell who wernt in the poll for consideration and who were both well past theres primes.

So no he didnt destroy almost everyone on the list he beatvone person off the list.

DC and JJ have dominated the current LHW Division because the division is thin. 10 years ago the division was stacked.

My point about Aldo similar to jones in the sense everyone thought he was a goat but he was just fighting in an era where the level of competition wasn't as good.

As soon as conor came along he showed Aldo up for what he was.

I think the same would of happend to jones if he was in his prime 10 years ago, with stronger competition.

Lol, Machida was out of his prime. He had only one loss (the rampage loss was BS) and was fast as fuck, caught Jones with punches.
Still didn't answer my question, which LHW is stopping DC's takedowns?
Lol yeah, it is thin now because Jones either retired or sent former champions to MW.
Was Evans out of his prime? Glover? Gus? DC?
Yup, Frankie, Mendes, Faber were trash. Aldo is a can and Conor's victory means nothing.
Please tell me one LHW who would be a strong favorite over DC and Jones.

There is no lhw that anyone can say would havê a better chance at beating Jones than the other way around. Jones is a step above everyone eles. Who Cares about the first second?

Lol, Machida was out of his prime. He had only one loss (the rampage loss was BS) and was fast as fuck, caught Jones with punches.
Still didn't answer my question, which LHW is stopping DC's takedowns?
Lol yeah, it is thin now because Jones either retired or sent former champions to MW.
Was Evans out of his prime? Glover? Gus? DC?
Yup, Frankie, Mendes, Faber were trash. Aldo is a can and Conor's victory means nothing.
Please tell me one LHW who would be a strong favorite over DC and Jones.

Im not saying any of them would be a strong favourite over Jones, but i don't think jones would be a strong favourite over a lot of them either.

He barely beat gus and has proven to be a roiding cheater so im pretty sure he has cheated all his career. I think gus would have beaten him in a rematch especially if jones was clean.

Im not saying they arent great fighters, they just existed at a time when there wasnt as many great fighters around.

Back then they would be just 2 more great fighters in a large pool of great fighters rather than dominating as they do now.

And yeah i don't think frankie, faber and chad are all that when you consider how easily conor took chad and aldo apart.

Thats my point as stated earlier aldo looked like a goat against not so great fighters.. but when a great fighter came along in conor it shows he wasnt that great after all.

Everyone says jones is the goat. But if he was fighting in a generation of other great fighters i think he wouldnt be seen as some unbeatable god.. just another great fighter

Shogun or Cormier.

Who the fuck is Jon Jones?

Im not saying any of them would be a strong favourite over Jones, but i don't think jones would be a strong favourite over a lot of them either.

He barely beat gus and has proven to be a roiding cheater so im pretty sure he has cheated all his career. I think gus would have beaten him in a rematch especially if jones was clean.

Im not saying they arent great fighters, they just existed at a time when there wasnt as many great fighters around.

Back then they would be just 2 more great fighters in a large pool of great fighters rather than dominating as they do now.

And yeah i don't think frankie, faber and chad are all that when you consider how easily conor took chad and aldo apart.

Thats my point as stated earlier aldo looked like a goat against not so great fighters.. but when a great fighter came along in conor it shows he wasnt that great after all.

Everyone says jones is the goat. But if he was fighting in a generation of other great fighters i think he wouldnt be seen as some unbeatable god.. just another great fighter
Okay, tell me then, great fighters like?

I guess ts forgot to put Rampage in there. Rampage did more than Randy and Tito and possibly more than Wand and Chuck.

It's a great AV don't get me wrong but I feel it's a tad to spoilerish.

<Fedor23>

Oh I meant to say I haven't seen the episode.. I will edit the post now.

What are you waiting for to watch it tho

I'll edit my custom title

What are you waiting for to watch it tho

I'll edit my custom title

For the other one to end it.. I hate to see 1 and wait a week for the finale.

I was doing good at avoiding any related content but sherdog got me xD.

I'm not giving JJ a pass but he still is undefeated so its still hard to not to name him the GOAT LHW
He is not undefeated. He lost to Hamill officially, and if you want to throw that out because it wasn't fair then you have to add the loss to Gus.

Back