Greatest fighter to never win in the UFC?

Cool beans shit for brains. I'm glad you are such a UFC nerd that you actually give a fuck about obscure journeymen who fought and racked up L's but get an honorable mention in this thread by shitstains like yourself. The greatest fighters who never won in the UFC are Fedor and Ali.
I want to explain your failure on this post, but i feel, letting you figure it out on your own will bring epic lulz.

Seth Petruzelli or Gilbert Yvel for sure for guys that fought in the ufc. Don't know anyone else maybe Jason Miller has credentials but was so bad in the ufc I cant rank him. Obviosuly Fedor for never have fought in the ufc.

I want to explain your failure on this post, but i feel, letting you figure it out on your own will bring epic lulz.
I didn't fail. Luke Thomas and all his listeners suck balls, as do you. I literally do not care about the Uber nerd discussion at hand. Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

Question came up on Luke Thomas’ live chat last week and I think it makes for an interesting discussion.

Who is the greatest fighter to never win in the UFC? This can only include fighters who fought in the UFC so no Fedor, and to start the conversation I’ll throw in Jay Hieron and Kid Yamamoto
James tony

Hayato Sakurai is up there near the top if not at the top.

Yeah I was going to post that although obviously size(and I believe serious injury after a car accident?) was a massive issue vs Hughes.

Sakurai's record at WW was really only in an era were opponents(pre Anderson) weren't cutting much weight either, the division in Shooto was really equivalent to LW.

Last edited:
Back