Greatest fighter to never win in the UFC?

Pat healy comes to mind for me comes in and beats jim miller, gets fucked over for weed, then goes through a murderers row of Khabib/Green/Masivdal/Tibau and does fairly well only just losing by decision in all of them

Pat healy comes to mind for me comes in and beats jim miller, gets fucked over for weed, then goes through a murderers row of Khabib/Green/Masivdal/Tibau and does fairly well only just losing by decision in all of them
The Rice A Roni guy

John Alessio, even had a title shot against Pat Miletich if I remember correctly.

I'd say Sakuraba
But he only fought one dude in the UFC so not sure if that's what the argument is seeking
He won the second fight. It was a weird situation at UFC: The Ultimate Japan.

Sakuraba lied about his weight to get in the heavyweight tournament. He faced a guy significantly bigger than him and suffered some strikes. One of these looked so bad Big John stopped the fight even though Sakuraba didn’t get KOed or need a TKO.

However, because Tank Abbott didn’t want to fight again after winning the only other fight in the tournament, they just had Sakuraba fight the same guy again. This made Sakuraba the first and for a very long time (still?) the only Japanese fighter to have wo a tournament in the UFC.

I don't think this is the great discussion you may have thought it was. It's slim-pickens.

My favorite in this category

tumblr_nyat2xOd7z1re9gg7o6_400.gif

FavoriteUnlinedArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

Moti Horenstein. He was actually a legit striker, fantastic self defense teacher, & I believe he at one point held a world record for bats broken with the shin; an all around bad ass. Unfortunately, his only 2 UFC fights were against the monster wrestlers and PED infused freaks in Coleman and Kerr.

Sean Salmon. Dude was 9-1 before his head was displaced by Rashad Evans. After that, he managed a very respectable 9-19 record outside the UFC.

How is the only correct answer not Urijah Faber.

Back