Golden state warriors

This type of post doesn't seem deranged to you?

I leave for a moment and this what happens? I need absorption of the flesh Mr Nac.

As a Pistons fan, I'm obliged to say: fuck this Warriors team.

As a Pistons fan, I'm also obliged to be envious and feel miserable. Almost ten years of threadmilling hell, son, it's been rough.
Come on home and save us, Draymond.

Fair weather fans are wankers. People who do that aren't real fans, just glory hunters. Choose a team and stick with it. And prefferably a team that you have some kind of link with like a local team.
That's kids a pussy.
Pick a team you worthless :eek::eek::eek:.

I hope he was beaten and deflowered in the parking lot.

Part of growing up is being disappointed by seeing your favorite team lose. I was a Redskins fan my whole life, that shit prepares you for life. Then there were kids who switched their team. First they liked the 49ers, then the Cowboys, etc. They seemed spineless to me, even in elementary school.

Bandwagon fairweather fans are the lowest of the low.

You know way less than you think you do and to be honest you dksab.

I am not 100% up on all the cool kids lingo these days but I cannot for the life of me figure out what "DKSAB" actually means.

Even googled that shit and it didn't help at all.

Bq5nPZUCEAEJt7k.jpg

^^ these guys obviously left

That being said, I watched some Heat games this year and I was surprised how packed the place was at times, with dudes like Dion Waiters being the number 1 option...

In the Miami/southern Florida area, they seem to have a pretty healthy and steady fanbase, regardless of the product on court. Can someone who lives there give some insight, perhaps?

Bq5nPZUCEAEJt7k.jpg

That being said, I watched some Heat games this year and I was surprised how packed the place was at times, with dudes like Dion Waiters being the number 1 option...

In the Miami/southern Florida area, they seem to have a pretty healthy and steady fanbase, regardless of the product on court. Can someone who lives there give some insight, perhaps?

I dont like basketball, but I love going to Heat games. I have been to 4 during the last 2 seasons. I have never been to another professional basketball team's home games, but the Heat games are fun as hell.

During any downtime in the game, they have dancers, give aways, mascots, among other stuff doing fun, entertaining antics. But again, I have no frame of reference to compare it to other basketball teams. I have been to many pro baseball and football team's home games, and none of them are like Heat games.

edit: Marlins games are usually pretty empty, unless a special event. They do a good job of making pretty awesome deals at the park tho. Like Mondays $25 for ticket and unlimited hot dogs? Yes please.

Cool, AAA really seems like a nice place to watch some basketball for sure. The Palace of Auburn Hills seems so lifeless at times (could be because of how much the Pistons suck though haha) in comparison, glad they're moving back downtown to a new shared arena with the Red Wings.

How much do Heat tickets set you back?

Cool, AAA really seems like a nice place to watch some basketball for sure. The Palace of Auburn Hills seems so lifeless at times (could be because of how much the Pistons suck though haha) in comparison, glad they're moving back downtown to a new shared arena with the Red Wings.

How much do Heat tickets set you back?

They are pretty cheap. I got mid level seats for $45/ticket. Even without my glasses, I could see everything no problem. I went once in the upper level for $15 with a coupon, and I get a free Heat gym towel and beverage lol.

I am not 100% up on all the cool kids lingo these days but I cannot for the life of me figure out what "DKSAB" actually means.

DKSAB means

1436113731-3035357894.png

Shouts out to Roger. As the self proclaimed best poster in the boxing forum, I say that both Nac and Sun know their shit, they're just working some stuff out. Or they just don't like each other I don't really know. I love you both.

DKSAB means

Shouts out to Roger. As the self proclaimed best poster in the boxing forum, I say that both Nac and Sun know their shit, they're just working some stuff out. Or they just don't like each other I don't really know. I love you both.

THANK YOU!

DKSAB means

They're just talking!

r_eFpI.gif

BnXwo_.gif

anchorman-fight-o.gif

black-guys-laughing.gif

love that movie. Christina Applegate can get it.

Bq5nPZUCEAEJt7k.jpg

It might still be pumpin in the arena, (last game I saw it was empty by 3rd quarter but...) Im referring to all the people that were rockin Heat gear talkin bout dynasty...Instagram wannabe models acting like they live in Miami beach and reppin the Heat with lil miniskirt black an red shit. Like all the cool kids were Miami Heat fans since Alonzo Mourning and Rony Seikaly...lmao!
Dont see that shit on the internet anymore...Lebron left Miami and the bandwagon packed up with him. The worse case of frontrunning Ive ever seen.

It means you don't know shit about boxing

Back