Golden state warriors

You can get people to troll me? Get a life.

You are now going thread to thread name dropping me like a loser. I argue with almost nobody at all on here. You argue with lots of people, and you curse a lot of people out. On the front page alone we could quote you cursing out multiple people. You are a weird guy.

You actually got called out for this before, by @Canelo. You post nonsense, make unfunny jokes to derail threads, and then you randomly curse people out. You're a garbage poster.
Who apart from me trolled you? And that's some weak stuff. I'm sure I know more about boxing than you. You've consistently trolled me. Don't pretend you aren't the biggest troll on here.

If you're aiming that at me I don't know what to say, did I live in the east bay? Yes. Is my favorite player curry? No. Did you start this argument for no reason? Yes. Do you slobber on nacs balls? Yes.
I aimed nothing at you and the only people that round on people are cottagecheesefan and nac.

P2n2Fb9nn_g3VPh9Vp3B-EeWSHla0fdvWhyuiIIs4vA.jpg

always remember that tom is a floyd fan and picked him to beat pac

Its been a great time in the bay area. Giants have one numerous titles, warriors have been to the championship 3 years in a row with 2 titles.

Hopefully the raiders and 49ers can do something soon. raiders do look primed to strike

You can get people to troll me? Get a life.

You are now going thread to thread name dropping me like a loser. I argue with almost nobody at all on here. You argue with lots of people, and you curse a lot of people out. On the front page alone we could quote you cursing out multiple people. You are a weird guy.

You actually got called out for this before, by @Canelo. You post nonsense, make unfunny jokes to derail threads, and then you randomly curse people out. You're a garbage poster.
Headshot.

Back