Golden state warriors

DAjwo80XUAAU5M6.gif
That's kids a pussy.
Pick a team you worthless :eek::eek::eek:.

I hope he was beaten and deflowered in the parking lot.

That's kids a pussy.

I'm not sure who that woman at the bottom right corner is, but she picked up on that shit real quick.

edit: oh I see, they're on the teleprompter

That's kids a pussy.

Part of growing up is being disappointed by seeing your favorite team lose. I was a Redskins fan my whole life, that shit prepares you for life. Then there were kids who switched their team. First they liked the 49ers, then the Cowboys, etc. They seemed spineless to me, even in elementary school.

Part of growing up is being disappointed by seeing your favorite team lose. I was a Redskins fan my whole life, that shit prepares you for life. Then there were kids who switched their team. First they liked the 49ers, then the Cowboys, etc. They seemed spineless to me, even in elementary school.

Fair weather fans are wankers. People who do that aren't real fans, just glory hunters. Choose a team and stick with it. And prefferably a team that you have some kind of link with like a local team.

That's kids a pussy.
lmao at his mom dropping his shirt back down so he wouldn't get beat up.
I doubt he's cheering for anyone tho, he was waiting for the teleprompter cam to point at him so he can troll everyone.

Also WOOO GSW. Last year was a heartbreaking ending. I wish I hadn't just moved out of Oakland (that's a lie, I'm kind of glad I don't live there anymore), I would've enjoyed the festivities. I lived downtown so I got to see the parade in 2015 from my balcony. We were cleaning confetti out of our apartment for weeks.

Damn, isn't Oakland all gentrified now and shit? And you lived downtown AND you have a balcony. Maybe Im wrong here but seems like you got some dough on you son!

Damn, isn't Oakland all gentrified now and shit? And you lived downtown AND you have a balcony. Maybe Im wrong here but seems like you got some dough on you son!

Yeah it's getting pretty gentrified - part of the reason why the shanty towns there are getting out of hand. And it's still not a great place to live as far as crime is concerned.

I had a two bedroom loft downtown that I paid $3k a month for. And that was after being there for 5 years with some amount of rent control. Other 2 bedrooms in the area were going for $3.5k-ish or even upwards of $4k.

I do okay. When I lived there I was an engineering manager for one of the bigger mobile game companies. Things were good but the cost of living just got too high and I didn't particularly like the area anymore. Lots of homeless, lots of crime, overpriced restaurants and bars, and what IMO was just a shitty and obnoxious hipster culture. Now I have my own contracting business down in Orange County. Work less, make more, and live in a much nicer place (plus I can see the beach from my window and can get there with a 90 second drive).

Yeah it's getting pretty gentrified - part of the reason why the shanty towns there are getting out of hand. And it's still not a great place to live as far as crime is concerned.

I had a two bedroom loft downtown that I paid $3k a month for. And that was after being there for 5 years with some amount of rent control. Other 2 bedrooms in the area were going for $3.5k-ish or even upwards of $4k.

I do okay. When I lived there I was an engineering manager for one of the bigger mobile game companies. Things were good but the cost of living just got too high and I didn't particularly like the area anymore. Lots of homeless, lots of crime, overpriced restaurants and bars, and what IMO was just a shitty and obnoxious hipster culture. Now I have my own contracting business down in Orange County. Work less, make more, and live in a much nicer place (plus I can see the beach from my window and can get there with a 90 second drive).

Damn congrats my friend, living right next to the beach, own your own business, that's living the life, man. Good shit.

speaking of gentrification, @nac386 , have you been to hampden lately? IDK what it used to be like, but that place is gentrified to holy hell. here are shitty-ass, generic, look alike hipsters EVERYWHERE. It's a cool neighborhood with good restaurants and cool stuff to see, but the hipster population (AKA basically everybody) is unbearable.

as for being a fan of losing teams, I'm a Knicks fan (and Fulham FFC from my time in England) and it's been rough. I like San Fran though so I was happy to see the GSW (AKA basketball's Justice League) win.

I was always a Dodgers fan. And those assholes have lost every single game I've done to see. I don't know if it built any character but I do resent Dodger Stadium a bit.

speaking of gentrification, @nac386 , have you been to hampden lately? IDK what it used to be like, but that place is gentrified to holy hell. here are shitty-ass, generic, look alike hipsters EVERYWHERE. It's a cool neighborhood with good restaurants and cool stuff to see, but the hipster population (AKA basically everybody) is unbearable.

as for being a fan of losing teams, I'm a Knicks fan (and Fulham FFC from my time in England) and it's been rough. I like San Fran though so I was happy to see the GSW (AKA basketball's Justice League) win.

Yeah, the problem with hipsters is that they strip the natural character right out of neighborhoods. Hampden is nice and safe, but is getting pretty lame now. But I still like that little Greek place Souvlaki.

Yeah, the problem with hipsters is that they strip the natural character right out of neighborhoods. Hampden is nice and safe, but is getting pretty lame now. But I still like that little Greek place Souvlaki.
it's true. I've heard that it used to be a much more working class kind of area, now you'd think a large part of the local population is genetically predisposed to having ridiculous mustaches. I imagine it's much less affordable for the local community and doesn't hire much of the local labor either.

I'll have to check out souvlaki, there are a ton of dank restaurants there

My friend was at a bar with one of his friends (who I do not know), I think his name is Adam tho. Anyways, Adam saw two guys scoping out gis car, outside. He went to record them with his phone. One took out a gun and shot him. He got hit in the face and shoulder. Thankfully both grazed him. He needed stitches tho.

That was in Hamden like 3 weeks ago.

The plus side is it has convinced my friend to look for jobs elsewhere (invluding where i am now), and leave Bmore, after being there 12 years or so.

Happy to see Luhbraowon lose, but I'm no Warriors fan.

My friend was at a bar with one of his friends (who I do not know), I think his name is Adam tho. Anyways, Adam saw two guys scoping out gis car, outside. He went to record them with his phone. One took out a gun and shot him. He got hit in the face and shoulder. Thankfully both grazed him. He needed stitches tho.

That was in Hamden like 3 weeks ago.

The plus side is it has convinced my friend to look for jobs elsewhere (invluding where i am now), and leave Bmore, after being there 12 years or so.

Nowhere in Baltimore is super safe, we are talking relative to other areas. Going out and recording those guys was not a very smart thing to do, just call the cops and stay put. Not sure what he was hoping to accomplish there.

Nowhere in Baltimore is super safe, we are talking relative to other areas. Going out and recording those guys was not a very smart thing to do, just call the cops and stay put. Not sure what he was hoping to accomplish there.

I agree, he was stupid as shit and should have called the cops. But you are right about the relative safeness. If I were to move to Baltimore, and Federall Hill wasn't an option, I would probably want Hamden or Mt. Vernon.

I agree, he was stupid as shit and should have called the cops. But you are right about the relative safeness. If I were to move to Baltimore, and Federall Hill wasn't an option, I would probably want Hamden or Mt. Vernon.

Mt. Vernon is cool, I like the architecture there and its closer to downtown than Hampden. That is probably where I'd choose at this point. Federal Hill is nice but the bars are a little too bro-ish to me.

Mt. Vernon is cool, I like the architecture there and its closer to downtown than Hampden. That is probably where I'd choose at this point. Federal Hill is nice but the bars are a little too bro-ish to me.

Havent been to Fed Hill since my brother moved from there 8 years ago (he used to live right next to Battery Park). It was already super Broish there. I can't imagine how bad it must be now that they regentrified, and made all those new apartments/condos (Where one of Bush's daughters moved into) on the way to the Fort.

Mt. Vernon also has some museums, which are really nice.

Havent been to Fed Hill since my brother moved from there 8 years ago (he used to live right next to Battery Park). It was already super Broish there. I can't imagine how bad it must be now that they regentrified, and made all those new apartments/condos (Where one of Bush's daughters moved into) on the way to the Fort.

Mt. Vernon also has some museums, which are really nice.

Yeah fed hill is as basic as it gets, but it's still one of the nicer spots to live, and it holds value well since so many people seem to like it there.

Back