Golden state warriors

Sunfish

Martinez Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know it isn't a boxing thread but fuck it, suck on these nuts.

I'm all win. I won't post dick pics but I'll send you to the ones where I said I'm a warriors fan. Sexy Martinez 4 life bro.

I don't know these Warriors people. They do MMA or something ?

P2n2Fb9nn_g3VPh9Vp3B-EeWSHla0fdvWhyuiIIs4vA.jpg

lol what?
You said I have a vested interest and have gay sex with someone I have never met. If you aren't being a complete twat then what have I done? Stolen your breakfast. Calm down and tell your bro to do the same.

You said I have a vested interest and have gay sex with someone I have never met. If you aren't being a complete twat then what have I done? Stolen your breakfast. Calm down and tell your bro to do the same.

If it makes you feel better, it was more to make fun of MMA, not you.

If it makes you feel better, it was more to make fun of MMA, not you.
I get irritated by nac because he keeps talking down to me when he's in the wrong, he said he's your buddy so tell him to knock it off. I can get plenty of people to troll him but I don't. I respect your opinion and I wish he would show some humility. I've followed the sport for ages and he is the only stubborn idiot who makes everything into a fight.

I get irritated by nac because he keeps talking down to me when he's in the wrong, he said he's your buddy so tell him to knock it off. I can get plenty of people to troll him but I don't. I respect your opinion and I wish he would show some humility. I've followed the sport for ages and he is the only stubborn idiot who makes everything into a fight.

True, I saw you tag me, but I didn't read the thread. I moved far away from our home town, so I don't get to see/talk to him anymore. I honestly would just put him on ignore if he bother's you.

It reminds me of the current problem I face in Heroes of the Storm, which is the only computer game I play anymore. Basically half the players who play are what we call, "toxic". I used to talk shit to them when they purposefully die, or play like shit because they don't care, or argue with everyone on the team. I just mute them now and mind my business. Otherwise I become toxic and start to make mistakes, which also cost the team. It is a downward continuing downward spiral of toxicity.

Once I learned to ignore it, my ladder ranking has improved 10 fold.

if you skip to exactly 2minutes into this video, Floy says it best "I'm not bothering nobody. You don't bother me, I don't bother you"

I mean, can it really be stated any better? Of course a sage like Floy, in all the wisdom being 49-0 bring, was able to word it so perfectly. I watched this video one Summer's night, after finding out the girl I had been seeing cheated on me. I went from my normal hypomanic state to one of full blown mania. But then I put on this video, listened to Floy, took a deep breath, then went on a 10 mile run, with that as my mantra.

Since then, I have been at total peace.

Truly a testament to Floy and his greatness.

Dude,I have no problem with either of you, he needs to be more humble. Aside from that there are no issues my side.

You can get people to troll me? Get a life.

You are now going thread to thread name dropping me like a loser. I argue with almost nobody at all on here. You argue with lots of people, and you curse a lot of people out. On the front page alone we could quote you cursing out multiple people. You are a weird guy.

You actually got called out for this before, by @Canelo. You post nonsense, make unfunny jokes to derail threads, and then you randomly curse people out. You're a garbage poster.

Last edited:
You can get people to troll me? Get a life.

You are now going thread to thread name dropping me like a loser. I argue with almost nobody at all on here. You argue with lots of people, and you curse a lot of people out. On the front page alone we could quote you cursing out multiple people. You are a weird guy.

You actually got called out for this before, by @Canelo. You post nonsense, make unfunny jokes to derail threads, and then you randomly curse people out. You're a garbage poster.
Are you for real? You consistently call me out when I'm making sensible contributions and cry and get your friends to back you up when I call bullshit. You know way less than you think you do and to be honest you dksab. Your friend
Cottagecheesefan knows his stuff. You know jack shit. I've seen people come and go and you are top 5 all time most useless waste of
Space I've seen. Fuck off and die please.

Are you for real? You consistently call me out when I'm making sensible contributions and cry and get your friends to back you up when I call bullshit. You know way less than you think you do and to be honest you dksab. Your friend
Cottagecheesefan knows his stuff. You know jack shit. I've seen people come and go and you are top 5 all time most useless waste of
Space I've seen. Fuck off and die please.

This type of post doesn't seem deranged to you?

Back