Going back to Aldo vs. McGregor...

aldo hardly uses his leg kicks anymore, fight always ends up like that one way or another imo.

aldo has always lept in like that, he just did it sooner than usual.

conor is just better on the feet, aldo is more well rounded but conor's hands > aldo's everything.

it's sad that people still try to discredit the win, or are delusional enough to think it was a fluke.

Its hard not to call a 13 second KO a fluke... Conor won't let that rematch happen for a reason... and its not because he's "worlds better" its because he knows its dangerous. Be realistic. Aldo is durable as all hell, and his consistency is unmatched... hence having the best FW run in the history of MMA. I honestly don't see Conor winning that rematch at 145 or 155. Its sad that Conor loses to Diaz and "poof" immediate rematch... Aldo, the best FW in history, and perennial P4P top figher in the UFC isn't given the same gratitude.

Delusional Conor fans... always seeing everything one sided.

I think that we're misunderstanding each other. In your initial post, you seemed to be implying that kicking a southpaw's lead leg was a bad idea (because you can get hard checked). Now you're saying that the orthodox fighter should mostly attack the lead leg? Feel free to clarify what that vague initial post meant.

Either way, you are just plain wrong about attacking the rear leg being rare. Watch any Gevorg Petrosyan fight for an example. It's a bread and butter move for him ...and just about any good kicker facing a reverse stance.

I was just saying that inside leg kicks to the lead leg was Aldo's best option.

Conor smokes him again even if this time around he gets a tougher fight. That was a fluke loss for Aldo.

Its hard not to call a 13 second KO a fluke... Conor won't let that rematch happen for a reason... and its not because he's "worlds better" its because he knows its dangerous. Be realistic. Aldo is durable as all hell, and his consistency is unmatched... hence having the best FW run in the history of MMA. I honestly don't see Conor winning that rematch at 145 or 155. Its sad that Conor loses to Diaz and "poof" immediate rematch... Aldo, the best FW in history, and perennial P4P top figher in the UFC isn't given the same gratitude.

Delusional Conor fans... always seeing everything one sided.
yeah i'm sure you're unbiased buddy.

we're delusional but you think the fight was a fluke hahahahahahaha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back