Going back to Aldo vs. McGregor...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys think Jose could have won a decision exploring his leg kicks? The fight was so fast, it was a shame we didnt have the opportunity to see these 2 GOATS in action... could have been a great one.

I hope there is a second fight, but probably wont :( .

maybe aldo lasts 14 seconds this time around

No way Conor ever fights Aldo again unfortunately.

You're right TS it is a shame. Aldo fucked up so badly in that fight.

No way Conor ever fights Aldo again unfortunately.

You're right TS it is a shame. Aldo fucked up so badly in that fight.
Conor is a master entering peoples minds... Aldo went for broke and payed the price. He shouldnt have lost that way.

Hosay had the opportunity for a rematch when RDA chickened out if I remember right
He did not take it so I believe he is too scared for a rematch

Do you guys think Jose could have won a decision exploring his leg kicks? The fight was so fast, it was a shame we didnt have the opportunity to see these 2 GOATS in action... could have been a great one.

I hope there is a second fight, but probably wont :( .
Conor KOs him everytime.

Conor gets to pick his own fights now, and there is no way for him to improve on the last result, so there will be no Conor/Aldo 2. Would be good to see, but I'm pretty sure we never will.

Hosay had the opportunity for a rematch when RDA chickened out if I remember right
Taking the fight in what, a week notice? only nate diaz is cray enough :)

Didn't RDA break his foot? Who the hell would take a rematch under the condition that you get a full camp and I don't? He's been asking for a rematch for like a year and a half now, but obviously wants to have the fight booked and train for it at least.

Aldo cant handle mutiple exchanges with conor. They are both good fighters, conor is just better tho, on another level.
I just think Aldo could leg kick Conor all day... If Aldo were to exchange punches then yes, hed probably get KOd.

Keep clinging to that.

Didn't RDA break his foot? Who the hell would take a rematch under the condition that you get a full camp and I don't? He's been asking for a rematch for like a year and a half now, but obviously wants to have the fight booked and train for it at least.
hes unreliable. aldo was set to fight conor but dropped out the first time. Second time after long world tour ended miserably quickly. Than talked a lot of shit bout wanting to fight conor anywhere anytime. He could have stayed atleast in shape.

Short notice fight conor gets finished by diaz.

I dont blame him tho he cant beat conor, I wouldnt want a rematch either.

Second fight would be slightly longer, but it will end the same like the first fight.

Not only was Aldo not medically cleared to fight, it wouldn't have been for the title or even @ FW, in addition to what others have pointed out, that Aldo would have had zero camp against an opponent with a full camp.

In before someone posts the Aldo quote of him saying "anytime, anywhere" acting like it meant Aldo should fight with no camp, two broken legs, the day after his wife and mother die in the car crash. BUT HE SAID ANY TIME ANYWHERE. He had his chance to rematch Conor.

Such bullshit from conor fans. They know damn well that the situation was unfair to Aldo, but they'd rather not admit it.

Yes, he should have fought Conor, who had a full camp and spent months bulking up to 155 ...on 2 weeks notice. Do you even believe the bullshit you typed?

Yes, he should have fought Conor, who had a full camp and spent months bulking up to 155 ...on 2 weeks notice. Do you even believe the bullshit you typed?

Yes I do
Cabo Nate did it and won that fight
At least they gave him the chance, the circumstances were not right in Hosay's eyes but they gave him that chance

Back