Glory 47 Lyon- Vakhitov vs Machado

Pinca has the skill advantage, just played the game and got a little too comfortable in there with Anvar

I thought that Pinca would win comfortably but well, nice to see more muay thai guys in Glory either way

Last edited:
sorry unless YouTube has a live stream or some IG Page has it on live, IDK how to watch

This match is pretty even

Boynazarov knockout Pinca out is comically tragic

even guys like Jose neto and Morgan Adrar defeated him and now he knocked out the one of the best western MT fighters

i hope it dont fuck with his fight against Buakaw,it is the very first time Pinca was knocked out in a fight,he was only TKOed twice by Cuts

Don’t see Doumbe trading blows with every glory fighter like that, but he did it well today.

Easy win by Doumbe as expected

Doumbe could put a little bit more of power crosses on this fight

there is a big difference on being one of the best on a big name organization than defending WMC,ISKA and WKN belts,i mean, Lidont fought good opponents but almost no one near of Kongolo and Doumbe

Easy win by Doumbe as expected

Doumbe could put a little bit more of power crosses on this fight

there is a big difference on being one of the best on a big name organization than defending WMC,ISKA and WKN belts,i mean, Lidont fought good opponents but almost no one near of Kongolo and Doumbe
Yodsanklai?

the logic says that Ezbiri is a better fighter and is the favorite to win,but after the pinca KO...Fuck the logic!!

So how does this tournament work? Winner fights Roosmalen? Are they just going to ignore Petpanomrung?

So how does this tournament work? Winner fights Roosmalen? Are they just going to ignore Petpanomrung?

winner fights Kevin Vanostrand for the interrim featherweight title, because Roosmalen is out because of an eye injury.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back