Glory 47 Lyon- Vakhitov vs Machado

I think Vakhitov stops Machado in round 3 or early round 4 here.

Went to sleep and woke up on the way down, still finished the round. Machados got heart

Machado is durable, I thought it would be over by now.

Vakhitov is sharper than most featherweight and lighweight fighters. Hope he tries out HW in 2018.

Good technical fight by Vakhitov. Should be a wide UD. Was an entertaining card, made some money from the undercard even though the main event went the full distance.

they didnt let Varkhitov do the trash talk, MONSTERS!! :mad:

should have called Saki out for running from him or Verhoeven :mad::mad:

Good event. Doumbe and Vakhitov showed to be on a different lvl.

Great showing by my boy, Vakhitov. He was on another level and will continue to be against Zhurlaev too.

Machado coming out to Iron Maiden

1c2cd4bebbc25839e77336ec04365c59.480x480x1.jpg

<5><5><5><5>

This alone is enough to cheer for the other fighter.

Vakhitov vs Verhoeven is it possible?

the only fights left on Glory LHW division to Vakhitov are Zhuravlev and Susperregui (if he still with glory)

they are two good opponents but i would give Vakhitov the favoritism even against Zhuravlev,who still amazing but is not the badass he was on 2009-2012,these days Zhuravlevl would be a 50-50 fight

Outside glory there is some pretty good LHW names that i would like to see against Vakhitov:

Hutnik,Bugaenko,Maslobojev and Of course Samedov

Putting all those hours into training knowing the high expectations everyone has for you and you get dropped like a pile of bricks. Pinca has never been KO'd like that from my understanding. Only doctors stoppages. Wonder how this effects his motivation for the buakaw fight.

Vakhitov looked impressive but against a maximum average opponent. This Machado shouldn"t have been a challenger at all. But at some moments Artem looked exposed.

Putting all those hours into training knowing the high expectations everyone has for you and you get dropped like a pile of bricks. Pinca has never been KO'd like that from my understanding. Only doctors stoppages. Wonder how this effects his motivation for the buakaw fight.
He should pull out. Health should come first.

Back