Glory 47 Lyon- Vakhitov vs Machado

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
gJDCINd.jpg

Almost looks like a best of siam card without the thais.

Last edited:
Really like the 47 part of the card.
Glunder is not really getting a break from Glory wished he'd get some easyer fights since i really would like to see him succeed in Glory.

Good card but getting tired of tournaments. End all tournaments and change 3x3 to 5x3 rounds. Fighters should always be fresh when going into fights.

Does Glory make most of its profit from main card or SFS? Alot of times glory has a couple of good matchups, but when divided it into two separate cards mixed with mediocre matchups i feel like the product suffers

I would probably make a main card with only high quality fights in order to deliver the best possible product to the fans, then an undercard for all the up and coming fighters just to keep the divisions stacked and competitive.

Does Glory make most of its profit from main card or SFS? Alot of times glory has a couple of good matchups, but when divided it into two separate cards mixed with mediocre matchups i feel like the product suffers

I would probably make a main card with only high quality fights in order to deliver the best possible product to the fans, then an undercard for all the up and coming fighters just to keep the divisions stacked and competitive.
While I agree, that's not going to happen. They basically treat it like two different events/revenue streams.

Hyped for Anvar / Pinca

Been watching TMT videos of him train for awhile.

It serves Glory's business purposes to turn one event into two cards that they can license separately and make money from both. The UFC does something similar with their biggest events by turning them into as many as three cards starting with their Fight Pass prelims online, then a tv card on FS1 or other cable channel and finally a main card on PPV, and they always feature a decent fight on Fight Pass and a good main card worthy fight on cable tv to support that. I look at it like this- what difference does it make if you're a hardcore fan who is going to watch the entire card anyway?

I guess i'm not a hardcore fan then because i have alot to do and i have to prioritize my time. I'd gladly pay 30$ for a main card with only quality fights but most of the time i don't want to pay less than that to get 30 % quality fights and 70% shitty fights. Not about the price but it's too time consuming

I guess i'm not a hardcore fan then because i have alot to do and i have to prioritize my time. I'd gladly pay 30$ for a main card with only quality fights but most of the time i don't want to pay less than that to get 30 % quality fights and 70% shitty fights. Not about the price but it's too time consuming

You should pay 30 for WLF, tons of good fights. Many top 10 kickboxers. Much better match-ups and not some unknown midgets.

22154573_1537351969651887_7774187137460262281_n.jpg

Superfights
– Abbygail Deekman vs Ilsury Henrike
– Dimitri Zafiroudis vs Pietje Doorjé
– Kevin van Heeckeren vs Menno van Roosmalen

New talent toernooi
– Mohamed el Hammouti vs Mitchell Lammers
– Joey Mezieres vs Mike Frenken

65 kg toernooi
– Damian Johansen vs Juan Javier Barragan
– Yassir El Atmioui vs Younes Smaili

77 kg toernooi
– Abdelmouniem Mouyah vs Jay Overmeer
– Kevin Hessling vs Darryl Sichtman

Final 16
– Levi Rigters vs Redouan Cairo
– Reamon Welboren vs Sam Tevette
– Serkan Ozcaglayan vs Fabio Kwasi
– Fred Sikking vs Boy Boy Martin
– Tarik Khbabez vs Nordine Maheiddine
– Henriques Zowa vs Murat Aygun
– Andrei Stoica vs Sahak Parparyan

Hoofdpartij:
– Melvin Manhoef vs Remy Bonjasky

Last edited:
Not that it isn't a fine card but many top 10's? Romanian(s), check, must be a good card. Didn't you just poopoo on liverkick about their rankings too? :)

At this point i think he is just some propaganda machine. I mean i don't know of any top 10 kickboxer there but i think his posts might be effective for when people google the fighter names or "top 10 kickboxers" or whatever. Remy and Manhoef are big names for sure but it's not a relevant fight

At this point i think he is just some propaganda machine. I mean i don't know of any top 10 kickboxer there but i think his posts might be effective for when people google the fighter names or "top 10 kickboxers" or whatever. Remy and Manhoef are big names for sure but it's not a relevant fight

You would gladly pay 30 dollars instead of 5 euros, good joke bro.

WFL will be a great show. But talent wise it is not close to the Glory card.

No top 10 fighters in the tournement but allot of fun names (kwasi, stoicia, sikking)

I will watch both cards :)

Betting odds out on 5Dimes. Pretty generous odds for Machado in my opinion:

Glory 47: Lyon
October 28, 2017
Palais des Sports de Gerland
Lyon, France

GLORY 47 Main Card - (ESPN3 at 3:30pm ET/ 12:30pm PT)

Light Heavyweight Title Headline Bout:

Ariel Machado +285
Artem Vakhitov -405

Over 3.5 -155
Under 3.5 +115
-

Welterweight Co-Headline Bout:

Yohan Lidon +190
Cedric Doumbe -270

Over 2.5 -210
Under 2.5 +160
-----

GLORY 47 SuperFight Series - (UFC Fight Pass at 1pm ET/10am PT)

Light Heavyweight Headline Bout:

Abdarhmane Coulibaly +165
Florent Kaouachi -215

Over 2.5 -150
Under 2.5 +110
-

Featherweight Bout:

Massaro Glunder +140
Dylan Salvador -180

Over 2.5 -230
Under 2.5 +170

I do inderstand the ods for Vakhitov. The way he defeated Cavalari was impressive.

Back