Glory 47 Lyon- Vakhitov vs Machado

He desperately needs a win. Thats why i'd rather saw him against someone else.
he is taking a fight almost every month and a lot of them are late replaces for injured people,he will hardly haves a decent win streak in this way

he is taking a fight almost every month and a lot of them are late replaces for injured people,he will hardly haves a decent win streak in this way

Yeah took on saenchai in full thai rules on a few days notice and did the same against souwer in mma recently despite having not fought in mma before. Gotta admire his ballsyness but you're gonna rack up losses doing that.

Yeah took on saenchai in full thai rules on a few days notice and did the same against souwer in mma recently despite having not fought in mma before. Gotta admire his ballsyness but you're gonna rack up losses doing that.
thats for sure

dude have balls to take fights like this

the Souwer fight he took with 2 hours notice,he was on attendance when Souwer opponent wasnt able to fight

the Weigh-ins

Lidon weighted 80kg and no one said a word about it, i guess they dont want to ruin this match no matter how much lbs heavier than the 77kg he is

some pretty good debutants for this event

Vienot,Vorovski and Nabiev are good additions.

Maxim Vorovski is pretty underrated,dude haves talent and had some wars in KOK, he is cool to watch and will be fan favorite due his fight style.

His fight with Igor Lyapin was amazing to watch

fun fact:these days Vorvski is a MW and is teammate of RVR

back in the day (2010) he was a LW and RVR fought with him and beaten him up

i miss RVR old killer days :(

Last edited:
Salvador also missed the weight and is going to try again in 2 hours, but nothing compared to 3kg, they said that Salvador haves to cut 300 grams but Lidon wasnt even warned to weight 10 times more than Dylan missed weight :confused:

I can't wait for Vakhitov to smash again.

Where is Pavel Zhuravlev is tonight is for the LHW title?
he won the interim title but will face Artem Vakhitov in the future

today Vakhitov is defending his title against the contender tournament winner Ariel Machado

he won the interim title but will face Artem Vakhitov in the future

today Vakhitov is defending his title against the contender tournament winner Ariel Machado
Ah. Interesting. So, if Machado wins then Pavel also gets a chance to unify against the guy he lost to.
Ariel has some good fight IQ from what I have seen.

Good first bout. The right man won with Nabiyev getting the decision. Five judges again, although I didn't hear mention of open scoring like last time.

Size difference coming into play in this bout too with Ahaggan vs Vorovski.

Back