Gilbert: "I will fight anyone... I will only fight Leon Edwards or Colby Covington"

this jabroni thinks he deserves a title shot

His last 3 opponents were lower-ranked than him. So i don't see anything wrong with him calling out Colby or Leon.

I repeat Boourns.

Give him the title bout against winner of Colby-Leon.

Belal is watching somewhere and thinking he will not get the title shot even if he beats Shavkat....

He was coming off a loss before tonight, and he just had a very unimpressive win over masvidal, who was obviously retired in his mind before he showed up to fight tonight. I like the guy, but there's no way he should get a title shot off this fight.

edit: forgot burns had the champ level win over magny.

Last edited:
I'd have no issue with him getting a shot. Deserves it more than Colby for sure.

I think Gilbert had a better claim for the next title shot before this fight with Masvidal. A strong performance by any of the other contenders & Gilbert will get skipped.

This may blow your mind, but English is his second language.

It wasn't too difficult to piece together he was saying you know over my career, I always take any fight, even the ones nobody else wants (like Khamzat) but now I am ready to wait for the title shot.

He was coming off a loss before tonight, and he just had a very unimpressive win over masvidal, who was obviously retired in his mind before he showed up to fight tonight. I like the guy, but there's no way he should get a title shot off this fight.

Bro, Burns just beat and finished Magny in January lol.

Back