Gilbert Burns looks incredible

We always talk about Werdum and Jacare's striking being the most improved of any BJJ guy, but damn if Burns isn't in the convo.
Werdum pieced up Cain on the feet I’m going out on a limb here but I think that’s more impressive than outstriking OAM

Granted the next fight he completely threw technical striking out the window and ran into a knock out while flailing lol

Werdum pieced up Cain on the feet I’m going out on a limb here but I think that’s more impressive than outstriking OAM

Granted the next fight he completely threw technical striking out the window and ran into a knock out while flailing lol

I mean Cain held his own against Werdum on his feet. People forget it was a close fight until Cain gassed badly

I mean Cain held his own against Werdum on his feet. People forget it was a close fight until Cain gassed badly
Yeah he gassed from Werdum feeding him a steady diet of knees. I thought the first was close but the rest of the fight was all Werdum, it’s why Cain panic wrestled and didn’t try to set it up because he was getting worked on the feet and in the clinch. People don’t give Werdum enough credit for that fight and just say it was cause Cain gassed but in reality Werdum made Cain gas by making him work for everything, Cain looks like a cardio machine when he’s absolutely pummeling guys with no resistance. Considering Cain’s only wins the last 8 years are Bigfoot, JDS and Browne I wouldn’t be so quick to blame outside forces when Werdum is just a bad match up for Cain

After this showing he can call me a fan. I am keeping an eye on him.

Back