Gilbert Burns looks incredible

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Mixing up his strikes, taking down a good wrestler and controlling him, threatening with multiple submissions.

Fantastic

but OAB is just barely gatekeeper level humper. Burns did look good but lets not get carried away.

upload_2018-12-8_21-30-57.png

I knew this was going to happen, smfh im kicking my self in the ass for not betting more!! He is much improved recently thats for sure.

Khabib would need to change his strategy up a bit for burns

He looked bad ass.

Crazy BJJ and he was TEEing off with strikes at the end. Dude is a beast.

He looked like a complete Fighter out there tonight, his best performance in the Octagon to date, had the striking, the counters, the takedowns, the trips, and the submission attempts.

He looked bad ass.

Crazy BJJ and he was TEEing off with strikes at the end. Dude is a beast.

We always talk about Werdum and Jacare's striking being the most improved of any BJJ guy, but damn if Burns isn't in the convo.

He looked like a complete Fighter out there tonight, his best performance in the Octagon to date, had the striking, the counters, the takedowns, the trips, and the submission attempts.

Yeah was amazed he dominated OAM in the clinch considering his background.

Mixing up his strikes, taking down a good wrestler and controlling him, threatening with multiple submissions.

Fantastic
I was rooting for Olivier, since I always root for Judo guys, but dayum, he had nothing for Burns on the ground.
<{1-11}>

We always talk about Werdum and Jacare's striking being the most improved of any BJJ guy, but damn if Burns isn't in the convo.

Can't forget that Dan Hooker knocked his head off in the first round not that long ago though. That said he did look fantastic. Mercier has been on a good run recently and Burns absolutely dominated him.

but OAB is just barely gatekeeper level humper. Burns did look good but lets not get carried away.

True OAM isn't a world beater, but he's a tough out and a great wrestler and GB dominated him in all areas

View attachment 484937

I knew this was going to happen, smfh im kicking my self in the ass for not betting more!! He is much improved recently thats for sure.
Sometimes he can wing for shots and miss and gass himself out. Also normally he can get taken down and he is relucant to stay on the bottom but he improved his game.

Can't forget that Dan Hooker knocked his head off in the first round not that long ago though. That said he did look fantastic. Mercier has been on a good run recently and Burns absolutely dominated him.

True but Dan Hooker has looked like a savage himself

Back