GGG moving up after 1-2 fights

That's still probably the funniest thing I've seen on the internet. Everytime I should expect it, everytime I don't, and everytime I lose it.

What makes it better is that I don't feel bad for anyone in the video. Guy overreacted, probably went to jail. Girl was out of line, got Seano's hands. Street justice.
What's that from?

That's weird. They've only fought once and GGG won. What do you mean by "again?"

im pretty sure that he believes that ward beat kovalev even though andre was knocked down and the punch stats favored sergey...by and large the complete opposite that happened in the golovkin/jacobs fight

very rare for a challenger to beat a champion where he is outlanded in 9 of the 12 rounds, suffers a kd, overall outlanded and outhrown in 12 rounds and at a higher connect percentage.

That's weird. They've only fought once and GGG won. What do you mean by "again?"
Not in my opinion he didn't. It's cool, close fight but I don't think even with the knockdown golovkin won and a lot of people think that too, the HBO scoring didn't help casuals watching form their own opinion.

im pretty sure that he believes that ward beat kovalev even though andre was knocked down and the punch stats favored sergey...by and large the complete opposite that happened in the golovkin/jacobs fight

very rare for a challenger to beat a champion where he is outlanded in 9 of the 12 rounds, suffers a kd, overall outlanded and outhrown in 12 rounds and at a higher connect percentage.
If you are using compubox to form opinions then I'm not interested, if you can tell me which rounds you think he won then that's a different story and I would be interested.

Danny won that fight. Most know it

If you are using compubox to form opinions then I'm not interested, if you can tell me which rounds you think he won then that's a different story and I would be interested.

who said anything about compubox forming my decision?

i used them as a reference

http://www.badlefthook.com/2017/3/19/14972642/golovkin-vs-jacobs-how-did-you-score-the-fight

https://www.boxingforum24.com/threads/ggg-vs-jacobs-poll-who-won.583620/

ive said on various occasions here on sherdog that the fight couldve gone either way(i am okay with ward beating kov but believe that was a bad decision) but for some people to suggest that jacobs was robbed is delusional when taking into consideration the facts that i pointed out which are in all likelihood irrefutable.

i linked two polls for sunfish that suggest otherwise. dont know if there are others out there

i love roy jones jr, both as a fighter and a commentator, and it doesnt surprise me at all he shared the same exact opinion of myself

i linked two polls for sunfish that suggest otherwise. dont know if there are others out there

i love roy jones jr, both as a fighter and a commentator, and it doesnt surprise me at all he shared the same exact opinion of myself

Fans didn't there

who said anything about compubox forming my decision?

i used them as a reference

http://www.badlefthook.com/2017/3/19/14972642/golovkin-vs-jacobs-how-did-you-score-the-fight

https://www.boxingforum24.com/threads/ggg-vs-jacobs-poll-who-won.583620/

ive said on various occasions here on sherdog that the fight couldve gone either way(i am okay with ward beating kov but believe that was a bad decision) but for some people to suggest that jacobs was robbed is delusional when taking into consideration the facts that i pointed out which are in all likelihood irrefutable.
Explain where I said robbery?

Yes he did, my man, and wide on my card (9-3). Hopefully Danny gets the big fights and the paydays he deserves for that performance against GGG, that's what it's all about at the end of the day, anyway.

115/112 on my card but I gave Jacobs the 12th and haven't seen too many who agree with that one.

What's that from?

You can search for it, "bus driver fills bus with uppercuts" should do it. The lady in view was talking shit, but the bus driver was a bit better at it. Eventually she smacks him, so he stops the bus, gets out of his chair and destroys the broad. Then he throws - literally throws - her off the bus.

Doesn't surprise me either considering he has been concussed 8 or 9 times the last few years.

Back