GGG moving up after 1-2 fights

Doesn't he tell the girl she's going to jail right before he Mike Tysons her with that uppercut?

edit- I mean, "didn't I" of course.

I always figured he must've been talking to himself, getting ready for the next few months.

edit: "you", and "yourself", I meant.

Well you both got a May/Pac poster. I think you got the MAB, I'm going to do more giveaways here. Tickets in the future unless you guys prefer autos. I really do appreciate you supporting the fights.
Wait a minute...you sent people signed May Pac posters???
Thats pretty awesome!!!!

Doesn't he tell the girl she's going to jail right before he Mike Tysons her with that uppercut?

edit- I mean, "didn't I" of course.
But what did they weigh ??? Only fair for a man to hit a woman if they have same day weigh ins.

I edited this as my post looks like I had a stroke lol

This is what happens when you cloud your cortex with the mucus of the false idol...

@senri we need new imagery, stat!

It's a powerful visual message as it illustrates the sheer impact of piercing not only deep inside but through the essence of the tangible flesh. Nothing is most glorious to see utter penetration completely relax the body as it collapses in itself to be closer with the motherland...

It's a shame they fired Seano for that. Now he has to take the train into Maine City for work. He's still throwin' hands though.

SNexKpM.gif

C'mon, not all black people are Seano. Most, sure, but not all of them.

It's a powerful visual message as it illustrates the sheer impact of piercing not only deep inside but through the essence of the tangible flesh. Nothing is most glorious to see utter penetration completely relax the body as it collapses in itself to be closer with the motherland...

Gif please.

OT doesn't exist anymore so I'm just sticking this here: I'm currently working out of a bar, and they just started playing the theme song to House MD over the stereo. It's just the strangest thing.

He beat him though<{smellit?}>

Haha. Can't see your eyes so i cant smell what your cookin'.
But anyways, i aint going around in circles again, so im not gonna argue. The outcome was what it was, and you all have a right to your opinion.

And it's not a knock on Jacobs to say he didn't use his extra size to hurt or body up GGG. Being strong has just as much to do with durability, being able sustain damage, and stamina, as it does anything else.
That added stamina and durability enabled him to use his other assets to compete.

Aside from a Jacobs rematch and Canelo, there really isn't much there at MW. He'll walk through Saunders if that fight gets made. There are several good SMW fights. Ramirez would probably be the first to happen considering the HBO angle. Ramirez, although I don't see him as good as a lot of other people, would be a difficult fight. Half decent boxing ability, big SMW, and high volume. Far more dangerous than anyone outside of Canelo and Jacobs at MW.

Haha. Can't see your eyes so i cant smell what your cookin'.
But anyways, i aint going around in circles again, so im not gonna argue. The outcome was what it was, and you all have a right to your opinion.

And it's not a knock on Jacobs to say he didn't use his extra size to hurt or body up GGG. Being strong has just as much to do with durability, being able sustain damage, and stamina, as it does anything else.
That added stamina and durability enabled him to use his other assets to compete.

Wouldn't the idea that he drained himself to make the weight hurt his stamina (and perhaps durability)?

Aside from a Jacobs rematch and Canelo, there really isn't much there at MW. He'll walk through Saunders if that fight gets made. There are several good SMW fights. Ramirez would probably be the first to happen considering the HBO angle. Ramirez, although I don't see him as good as a lot of other people, would be a difficult fight. Half decent boxing ability, big SMW, and high volume. Far more dangerous than anyone outside of Canelo and Jacobs at MW.

I would've loved to see GGG at SMW back in 2010-2011. I'd pick him to beat Kessler & Abraham at the time.

C'mon, not all black people are Seano. Most, sure, but not all of them.

The 2nd Seano, the one in the awesome 8-ball jacket (which totally gives Seano away), appears white to me in the actual footage.

Wouldn't the idea that he drained himself to make the weight hurt his stamina (and perhaps durability)?

You'd think, but It never seems to hurt some guys. I mean Margarito, for example, had stamina for days and was durable as hell.

That being said, he did go down from a doubled right, i believe, in the early goings. And was getting thumped for the first few rounds.

He fought really really smart which, i believe, went along way to getting the most out of his body. That's a credit to him, and his team.

Back