GGG moving up after 1-2 fights

Aside from a Jacobs rematch and Canelo, there really isn't much there at MW. He'll walk through Saunders if that fight gets made. There are several good SMW fights. Ramirez would probably be the first to happen considering the HBO angle. Ramirez, although I don't see him as good as a lot of other people, would be a difficult fight. Half decent boxing ability, big SMW, and high volume. Far more dangerous than anyone outside of Canelo and Jacobs at MW.

Saunders would rather kills a family member then fight us

The 2nd Seano, the one in the awesome 8-ball jacket (which totally gives Seano away), appears white to me in the actual footage.

You got a question, ask the 8 ball.

Yeah. Just signed by Floyd though
Thats cool. Thats one heck of a piece of sports memorabilia.
You're a better person than me. Would of horded those for myself. Lol
Cant wait to see whats in your stash for the Brook Spence fight. Want some more action on that. Lol

The 2nd Seano, the one in the awesome 8-ball jacket (which totally gives Seano away), appears white to me in the actual footage.

The slow mo on that slap cracked me up. Shit got out of hand after that.

Seano's hard on these ho's

Thats cool. Thats one heck of a piece of sports memorabilia.
You're a better person than me. Would of horded those for myself. Lol
Cant wait to see whats in your stash for the Brook Spence fight. Want some more action on that. Lol

I actually like giving away to fans. Better to you guys then the idiots who sell it.

Ask @PUO3 My house iooks like the boxing HOF

Going to give away something from Tyson for the E fight

Dats prolly Drake.

Is he honest about wanting Golovkin, or is he going to continue to try and edge by shitty mandatories?

You'd think, but It never seems to hurt some guys. I mean Margarito, for example, had stamina for days and was durable as hell.

That being said, he did go down from a doubled right, i believe, in the early goings. And was getting thumped for the first few rounds.

He fought really really smart which, i believe, went along way to getting the most out of his body. That's a credit to him, and his team.

Jacobs wasn't close to getting thumped for the first few rounds. Neither man mustered much offense before the KD.

Funerals are cheap. Jacobs, Golovkin, or Canelo will tax his ass. Hell, maybe even Lemieux for that matter.

Is he honest about wanting Golovkin, or is he going to continue to try and edge by shitty mandatories?
hasn't he been doing everything in his power to duck that Georgian guy? Khurtizisde or something? I'm pretty sure that's his mandatory and the WBO is forced to set up an interim fight for the Georgian guy just to get BJS to nut up

hasn't he been doing everything in his power to duck that Georgian guy? Khurtizisde or something? I'm pretty sure that's his mandatory and the WBO is forced to set up an interim fight for the Georgian guy just to get BJS to nut up

I'm not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I don't like it. He looked like he was a division or two below Jacobs (not saying Jacobs only competed via size, just observing reality for future importance) and he weighs less than Canelo on fight night.

168 is also pretty shit nowadays. The demands for him to move up were when it was still running on the fumes of the Super Six era. Indeed looking at the current crop, he WOULD be due to size.

Would rather see him remain at 160 and force the canelo fight, BJS, and by then one of the prospects will have broken out. He's 35 y/o, not gonna grow, and barely big enough for MW. Go down as a legendary MW instead of being another Arthur Abraham.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right, no one was saying Jacobs did well because of the weight....

<{CMPALM}>
Seano, you went from everyone to no one, can we meet somewhere in the middle? :D

Doesn't he tell the girl she's going to jail right before he Mike Tysons her with that uppercut?

edit- I mean, "didn't I" of course.
That was a Ralph Kramden. He was trying to launch her to the moon.

Besides those he did the whole "pick the winner and round" for Golovkin/Jacobs (I believe @rvzu got that May/Pac poster).

Yes sir you are correct. Just the Floyd signature on a MAY/PAC poster.

Patiently waiting for it to come in. Soon as it does I will post a picture of it.

i don't know why he would do it is there a big payday i don't know about; if he can't make a ton more, why do it

If ward can still make 168 ggg is going nowhere. If he rematches Jacobs he will lose (again).

That's weird. They've only fought once and GGG won. What do you mean by "again?"

That's still probably the funniest thing I've seen on the internet. Everytime I should expect it, everytime I don't, and everytime I lose it.

What makes it better is that I don't feel bad for anyone in the video. Guy overreacted, probably went to jail. Girl was out of line, got Seano's hands. Street justice.
Lmao true, for me the funniest shit is that the old man used the uppercut, something very rare on street fights.

He could probably make more rematching Danny and fighting Canelo twice. Maybe Charlo emerges more in that time. BJS fight seems inevitable. Thats 4 -5 fights that are bigger and more money than anything at 168.

Unless Ward moves back down or somebody comes out of left pretty quickly it almost makes more sense for him to stay at 160 for a while. Ward left 168 for a reason.

Plus being at 160 could mean making 154 again for a potential Floyd fight. Its no more unrealistic than the Mcgregor fight we all thought was just PR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back