GGG- CANELO MOST POWERFUL AND HARDEST PUNCHER I WILL FACE IN MY CAREER

Is it fun to be cocky?

The "like" feature was only institutionalized in the last two years on Sherdog, so people like yourself who started years before it will have a skewed like to post ratio. On top of this, plenty of people have way higher like percentages than I do. Lastly, not sure why I am cocking if anything I meant to down play the fact as in saying "I only average 2 likes per post, it's not that amazing", seems like a dumb thing to be cocky about eh?

The "like" feature was only institutionalized in the last two years on Sherdog, so people like yourself who started years before it will have a skewed like to post ratio. On top of this, plenty of people have way higher like percentages than I do. Lastly, not sure why I am cocking if anything I meant to down play the fact as in saying "I only average 2 likes per post, it's not that amazing", seems like a dumb thing to be cocky about eh?
It was a joke

It was a joke

I'm autistic.
giphy.gif

i now stay away from floyd mayweather threads as these fans are the most delusional in boxing forums.

prime winky woudlve dominated floyd like he did shane, and thats why mayweather decided not to fight wright.

coincidentally, 160 wright wouldve been moving back down to 154 with floyd moving up from 147, similar to golovkin moving to 168 and ward moving down for 175.

only difference here is that ward is arguably the #1 pfp fighter whereas winky was not.

people dont realize that a golovkin win over ward....gennadys resume immediately shits all over floyds.

gennady even agreeing to fight ward...no opponent on floyds resume comes close

I really hope that Gennady moves up and fights Ward if he beats Canelo.

Assuming Ward beats Kovalev in the rematch of course.

Back