GF bought me an Ipad, then cheated on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I could be like "thanks for the Ipad, whore" But I want to demand the 3 grand ring I gave her back.... so Id rather not ahve something she just gave me on hand for her to do the same.

And trust me I will be getting all my stuff back that is at her house, but I wont demand any of the gifts, beside the ring, back.

Dude dont u know that giving any girl a ring besides an engagement ring is cursing your relationship. That shit is worse than getting ur girls name tattooed on urself....

Pretend all is fine and destroy her.

Use her up video it take pic do nasty stuff to her treat her like a total whore till she breaks and accepts shes a worthless useless whore. Then when shes totally depended on you for survival due to her pathetically weak psyche.

You give her the boot.

this. But dont forget to sweep the leg.

Get all her info, open a credit card in her name, transfer your debt to it, break up via text.

So my GF is out of town right now, supposedly taking a "mini vacation" but she is cheating on me. I know she is cheating on me, and will be able to prove it when she gets back. But she called yesterday and told me she bought me a new Ipad, I guess it is some kind of way to relieve her guilt or something.

I suggested that colour to her.

fuck ipad man, destroy the bitch :icon_evil

2psrc0g.jpg

Scratch all ideas get your Ipod and gather all the evidence of her cheating. In the meanwhile treat her good but ramp the sex up about 10 notches on the rough scale. Then one day after you've abused her sexually so badly she's damaged emotionally from it dump her.

I had a buddy dating a stripper, she was hot as hell but never cheated on him ...besides showing her tits to the 200 men who showed up nightly, anyways ..friend got tired of her, so one day she went out and bought my buddy a brand new grill ...they assembled it and set it up ...then my buddy said ...hey you should go get some groceries so we can grill it up tonight.

The Stripper went to the store picked up burgers,brats, hot dogs, chips, pop and beer ... when she came home carrying all the groceries in she got to the door ...it was locked ...she knocked ...and knocked before finally my buddy from the other side of the door said ---it's over bitch! Then he went back to playing Super Techmo Bowl for NES.

I'd recommend something along these lines with your girl and the ipad, get possession of that shit , hang with her for a little bit then have her go get you some taco bell or some shit ..when she comes back ...lock her out and say "Go Suck on that other Guys Cock you filthy-filthy....filthy...whore." then go enjoy your ipad.

Uh...if thats true (which I doubt) he's an ass-hat. She never cheated on him and bought him a BBQ and groceries and he dumps her like that? What a tard.

At this point its pretty certain, to me anyway.
We had been talking about taking this trip together, then last week she starts talking about taking a different trip just her for the weekend, the next day I find some emails back and forth with her ex boyfriend.

I confront her and she is like "I love you, we just talk he is my friend" but the emails were more than just friendly. Then she says "I think we should spend a couple days apart and we will appreciate each other more."

So she tales off and I dont say shit because I am giving her enough rope to hang herself. I took her car to get the oil changed before she left and took the mileage sticker off it. She is supposed to be going to a B&B about 150 miles away, but the dude lives almost 500 miles away, and has no transportation. So I will just compare the mileage when she gets back.

It seems pretty obvious to me what is going on.

That sucks.

I'd go with the general consensus. Drop the gun, take the cannolis.

What are the odds that the ts ends up in the clink for beating his gf to death with a shiny new ipad?

What are the odds that the ts ends up in the clink for beating his gf to death with a shiny new ipad?

This just made me die. Oh god, if I had been drinking something, it'd be all over my laptop screen.
Well done!

What pure evidence do you have TS that your girl is for sure cheating?!

She wanted to go on vacation without him, and not see him for a few days.

It is pretty weird and maybe im just oblivious and believe people are good in their hearts but I would need more "evidence" than this.

It is pretty weird and maybe im just oblivious and believe people are good in their hearts but I would need more "evidence" than this.

That's actually his evidence. In his other posts it seems like he doesn't trust her and is just finding an excuse to end it.

Oh, he also wrote down what her odometer said before she went on her vacation alone to compare just how far she drove to prove she's cheating on him, too - which is fuuuckkeedd!

I've been on vacations with my female friends, and my boyfriend has been on vacations with his guy friends. We also take 10 days to have alone times from each other - he does his thing, I do mine. We never once assumed the other was cheating because we wanted me time.

That's actually his evidence. In his other posts it seems like he doesn't trust her and is just finding an excuse to end it.

Oh, he also wrote down what her odometer said before she went on her vacation alone to compare just how far she drove to prove she's cheating on him, too - which is fuuuckkeedd!

I've been on vacations with my female friends, and my boyfriend has been on vacations with his guy friends. We also take 10 days to have alone times from each other - he does his thing, I do mine. We never once assumed the other was cheating because we wanted me time.

I agree. He COULD BE throwing away a perfectly good relationship because of "evidence". I just dont think this and the text messages are enough to say she is for sure cheating.

I agree. He COULD BE throwing away a perfectly good relationship because of "evidence". I just dont think this and the text messages are enough to say she is for sure cheating.

Did he say texts or e-mails? And he's not even given solid proof of what was said in these e-mails. Plus, he doesn't trust her clearly, since he's going through her shit.

Did he say texts or e-mails? And he's not even given solid proof of what was said in these e-mails. Plus, he doesn't trust her clearly, since he's going through her shit.

You cant stop a cheater. If he doesnt trust her, he should just end the relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back