GF bought me an Ipad, then cheated on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't dump her, she just bought u a 600$ ipad, use her for money/gifts, and fuck other girls.

Okay, I've read a few other ideas and I like 'em. Just keep getting free stuff from her due to her guilt and when she finally has the guts to tell you she is seeing someone else say "Yeah I know. I was just enjoying all your guilt gifts and sex. I've been seeing other women for a while now. Met a few of them on my new Ipad."

Take the ipad. Wait a day or two, tell her you are going to buy some jewelry so you could get the ring cleaned while you are there, and then the second she is out sight, dump via text.

Bingo.

Quality thread. Lulz all around.

ok i just read the whole thread, lol she drove 500 miles just to see a guy? she must love him. make sure u get that ring back, but don't confront her till u get it back.

1 - Apple's shit is getting more and more expensive.

2 - Relationship = doomed.

3 - Accept #2.

4 - Accept the iPad. Feign happiness.

5 - Ask for the ring back with a story like: "You're the best. I want to have something special engraved in the band. Please give me the ring so that I can bring it to the shop tomorrow. Love you shmoopy!"

6 - *Optional* If you've managed to get ahold of the ring, then you might consider sawing-off a piece, one last time. Feel free to indulge your inner, repressed pig: aim for the mouth, hair, or better yet, give her a dose of red-eye. Try to play the back-9, slap her ass like she's a whore (well, isn't she?)...whatever your little heart desires. Even better, try taking a compromising pic of her while you nail her from behind or something demeaning - save this pic for #8 below.

7 - Tomorrow happens.

8 - Replace the iPad with something of equal weight, such as a heavy picture frame with the candid from #6 above.

9 - Tape up the iPad box really well.

10 - Give iSlut back the "gift" with some barbs like "Sorry, but upon reflection, I can't accept a gift from a rotten, lying, whore like you. Maybe you can give this to iNotsoEx or return it for the cash so's the two of you can have another little getaway. Either way, fack orf. Liar. Cheater. Whore." If you're uncertain of what to say, or need to get psyched up, please refer to any of the easily obtainable mpegs of the calls between Mel Gibson and his ex.

11 - Get what you can for the ring and treat yourself to something nice.

12 - Await with great anticipation for the text/calls/stories of what happens when iSlut attempts to get a refund or gives iNotsoEx a present of her looking like a whore.

13 - Become subject of "F*ck Yeah!" meme.

14 - Become the first guy with this sort of dilemna to win at Sherdog.

Winner Winner Sheen Dinner.

yea man, most people don't get shit when someone cheats on them, take that ipad

She feels guilty. Never let her live it down. Tell her a big screen tv might help ease some of the pain lol.

take the ipad and the ring back and dont feel bad find some new woman

She drove 500 miles to be with a guy that has no transportation? And you bought her a 3k ring?

You should get in touch with that guy and ask him how to properly make love to a woman.

She drove 500 miles to be with a guy that has no transportation? And you bought her a 3k ring?

You should get in touch with that guy and ask him how to properly make love to a woman.

before or after the Ts kicks his hass?

when u break up she wont even care as she will be in some ultra relaxed post-sex zen state from the weekend of gettin her brains fucked out

Yeah but what if the "playa" knew this girl already had a boyfriend and still smashed her anyway.

A ring is the only thing that will stop me. I won't fuck around with a married woman, but a girl just dating? That's still fair game in my book.

Yeah but what if the "playa" knew this girl already had a boyfriend and still smashed her anyway.

Who gives a shit. It's not your responsibility to make sure people don't cheat, unless you're in a relationship where you don't want to cheat.

Everyone elses' girlfriend, wife, whatever, is fair game. They're in the relationship, they onus is on them not to cheat. Not you.

The only people that are offside are your friends' girlfriends, and your acquaintances girlfriends', provided you like them. If you know a guy but don't like him...his girl is fair game.

You wouldnt be saying that if some other guy came along and stole your girl right out from under you. You'd be singing a different tune then.

You wouldnt be saying that if some other guy came along and stole your girl right out from under you. You'd be singing a different tune then.

No I wouldn't. I would say exactly the same thing. Besides, there's probably a reason for it, whatever it may be.

I don't put women on a pedestal, and there are plenty of women in the world. Life goes on, it's not a big deal to lose a chick.

I don't even think he'll get the ipad. She'll smell that he's upset. She probably knows things are over.

Props on the mileage sticker.

Sadly you do realize that she is going to turn this around on you and keep insisting that you are crazy.

Better get some good nylon chord:icon_twis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back