GF bought me an Ipad, then cheated on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the beginning of this thread, it has sure had some staying power.

TS disapeared a long time ago though

I gave her the ring after we decided we wanted to get married someday. We have been together for over a year, I have never properly proposed, but we had decided we wanted to get married. It was not an engagement ring, I was going to do that in May or June when we took our long vacation.... but not now, of course.

3 grand on a ring for a chick you have only been with for a year....GTFO troll.

i love how people just read the opening post/title and decided to post. we have 2 missing people adn a possible murder/suicide on our hands..not to mention we never found out what apps he got

my advice would be to not leave her but stop caring and start cheating on her aswell, try to squeeze whatever presents from guilt you can from her.

i love how people just read the opening post/title and decided to post. we have 2 missing people adn a possible murder/suicide on our hands..not to mention we never found out what apps he got

Yeah, I mean, it's not like the thread could have taken another direction after 1000 posts!? Or that the answer could've been posted already.

:icon_lol:

"My answer is so good, that there's no chance that anyone might've suggested the same thing as me" - and they all say something along the lines of "Take the iPad, ditch the bitch, 3k is too much for a ring".

wait, who was the murder suicide? i got the other two m.i.a.

Take the ipad, ditch the bitch, 3k is too much for a ring
Posted via Mobile Device

Take the ipad, ditch the bitch, 3k is too much for a ring
Posted via Mobile Device

fry%20i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there.jpg

lol @ mookee saying how she isn't like other girls but then acts like a complete attention whore up in this thread.

Listen up sister, you're just another illogical annoying attention whoring bitch

one of many

lol @ mookee saying how she isn't like other girls but then acts like a complete attention whore up in this thread.

Listen up sister, you're just another illogical annoying attention whoring bitch

one of many

Mookee's gone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back