Getting naked for the first time with a new gf/bf.

I turn off the lights, then we get under the sheets before we start taking our clothes off. By then, it's too late for her to refuse my sexual advances no matter how small my pecker is.

Wow that sounded rapey.. Hoping you know that, yes in fact it is never too late for her to refuse your advances. Unless of course you fancy getting your life ruined.

I fuck and swim with my shirt on.

I live that vato life eses.

I love being nekkid and have no issue being nekkid in front of people

I've fucked a lot more in the dark. Pretty sure that was preferred by both of us. The few that I did present myself to in all my glory had no complaints. It never ruined the mood by any means.

The first time I had sex I worried about that. I’ve never worried about it since. Woman have soooooo many body image issues. She can be a 10 and naked in front of you and still think she’s ugly. She isn’t even thinking about your dick (as long as it’s within a standard deviation of average). She’s hoping you like what you see. Your job is to make her feel beautiful.

I've been with the same gal for nearly 11 years. Prior to that I was married to an attractive woman and was in great shape while in the military. I've never been nervous or insecure. Just excited to get it on. If you have problems now it will either get easier as you come to terms with who you are or worse as you age and your body gets hair in odd places and loses hair you from areas you'd rather keep it on.

Never stopped to think about it tbh. When sexy time is going down i pretty much latch on her like the fachugger from aliens rather than some slow reveal.<20>

You know what it's like, you're both in the bedroom about to have sex for the first time together, and you drop your pants! When you're in that situation do you ever wonder what she is gonna think of your manhood the first time she happens to glance down in that direction!
Do you strip off full of self-confidence, or are you always a little embarrassed and hope she doesn't take a good, long look??? [or do you make sure the light is turned off?]

The Big[or not so big] Reveal!

I like that first look at each other, sometimes you can be really pleasantly surprized! And it's always interesting to see whether she uses a razor or not as well.[hopefully she does!]

Those really, really tall guys who are like 16 ft tall, the basketball players, i'm sure when they are with a new lover for the first time the woman must get the shock of her life seeing what he's been hiding in his pants! Some would be happy and some probably a little worried and scared!

BTW. NO, despite this thread and my previous one, i am NOT obsessed with penises, i repeat, i am NOT!
That's a lie. A damn lie!

I have a small wiener but you can use a pencil very effectively if you stab hard enough

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back