Getting naked for the first time with a new gf/bf.

I'm not insecure about my dick, but I am quite ashamed of my gut. Not enough to do sit-ups, though.

But I am too busy battling "performance anxiety" anyway. I'm like GSP, in that way- and only in that way. Even that is never an issue, though. I will admit that having a naked woman in front of me looking to fuck is different than having Michael Bisping in front of me looking to fight.

Hey man I get performance anxiety too, sometimes too much and it won't work.

i always take a magic marker and draw a little face on the top fo the head for the lulz

I've never been unpleasantly surprised tbh
I'm usually not very confident, but my issues arent physical. I know i look good.

I wish you could read your own word from an outside perspective and see how the one making a gigantic deal about that event is nobody else but YOU... in your mind... with your own emotions. You are consumed by your own insecurities by your own ideas of what should or shouldn't be... everything is on your own mind dude. I wish you could see that and no you are not seeing it

Have pics to prove.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Truthfully, I'm never more confident than I am in the bedroom. Even when I'm out of shape. She already knows how I generally look and agreed that she enjoyed the outer package. Previous compliments on performance and size take care of the rest of my worries.That means all I have to focus on is getting repeat business.

Now performing in public is a completely different animal

A bunch of small-wiener'd clowns in this thread.

Whenever I, unleash the dragon, the consenting females of legal age usually have to back up a bit to see the beast in its entirety. Sometimes they get on that jump rope time with it.
what about the others who aren't consenting females of legal age?

I know I'm a good size. Above avg. I'll observe her face and see her reaction. If she thinks it is small then she is a lose sloot who I'll most likely dump the next day. But most girls will and should have a happy surprise look. They get all giggly and can't wait to touch it etc. "oh my what big..."

If she can mouth anything other than the "oh", then it's not big enough.

I wish you could read your own word from an outside perspective and see how the one making a gigantic deal about that event is nobody else but YOU... in your mind... with your own emotions. You are consumed by your own insecurities by your own ideas of what should or shouldn't be... everything is on your own mind dude. I wish you could see that and no you are not seeing it

Is that directed at me? If it is you're wrong as i'm certainly not making a gigantic deal about that particular situation we all find ourselves in. I love being there and besides the original post is obviously a little tongue in cheek too, it's not to being taken too serioiusly, you know!

I'm quite the grower but am big enough to please all the girls at action stations. This lead me to be pretty shy about it all when I was younger, memories of school communal showers I expect.

But enough experience has shown me I'm good. My second girlfriend used to love how much I'd grow for her and being able to male her cum over 7 times each union relaxed me about it quite a bit.

I guess I'd probably wait till hard to drop boxers for a new girl so they got pleasantly surprised.

I always blindfold them first, and have my African American friend come in and start her off. And only after she's crying in pain and saying how she wishes it were smaller, do I then pull off the blindfold and say "Wish granted! That wasn't me, and I am actually much smaller!"

I find this keeps my women's perspective straight.

Louis CK is not nervous about this at all, and he's fat with a small dick. We should all take a lesson from him about confidence.... and the importance of convincing girls to keep it.

My dog would know it was time for a walk when I put my underwear on

I've got a 15 year old dog who can barely hear. The second I zip up a hoody he's at my feet and ready to go. Male selective hearing.

Im a mans man with incredibly high testosterone. In other words, I have a damn good amount of body hair. Sometimes that worries me since some bitches can't handle it. But its basically never a big deal. Probably cause that high testosterone makes me ooze sexuality

Love this misnomer.

You know who else is hairy as fuck? Danny Devito.

Its like the bald = oozzing test myth for the hair sweater guys

Back