Getting naked for the first time with a new gf/bf.

I've been more or less blessed in that department, so it hasn't ever really been a concern. However, I can't say the reverse has been true, sadly, which has led to a lot of really unfortunate situations wherein I've essentially been forced into having sex with someone I ultimately was not attracted to...because rejecting the person (due to anatomical incompatibilities, as it were) has always been far more awkward/difficult for me when we were both ass naked...so I have soldiered through more than my fair share of meat curtains, misshapen chesticles, and other unexpected landmines, all for nothing :/, except putting on a show and saving some face.

I have a below average amount of facial/body hair but an above average sized penis

https://www.anabolicmen.com/signs-of-high-testosterone/

Or you could just use google instead of being a moron

Presence of facial or body hair is the result of the presence sex hormones ie test/ full stop. Why virtually every man has facial hair and virtually no women do.

Its not however as you are trying to frame it , in that the more hair you have on your back is directly correlated to elevated test levels . Is George Constanza oozing like 6 times the test that Stipe Miocic is ?

Bald / and or hairy dudes with a pounch, 14 inch arms and a 180 lb bench press are just trying to polish a turd by drawing some tenuous line that isn't even there.

Presence of facial or body hair is the result of the presence sex hormones ie test/ full stop. Why virtually every man has facial hair and virtually no women do.

Its not however as you are trying to frame it , in that the more hair you have on your back is directly correlated to elevated test levels . Is George Constanza oozing like 6 times the test that Stipe Miocic is ?

Bald / and or hairy dudes with a pounch, 14 inch arms and a 180 lb bench press are just trying to polish a turd by drawing some tenuous line that isn't even there.
Im guessing you are so triggered cause you look like a girly man. Listen, google speaks facts. And just so you know, 100% of the UFC roster would probably be just as hairy as testosterone oozing Matt Brown if they didnt laser the hair off. Also, George never worked out and was balding. Stop using slanted examples and just accept girly men like yourself will never have the sexual presence I do. Austin Powers was the worlds greatest sex machine and the massive chest hair correlates to that

Despite a slightly better than mediocre body, I have zero shame. I'm known to drop trou and run naked upon first seeing a girls place.

Im guessing you are so triggered cause you look like a girly man. Listen, google speaks facts. And just so you know, 100% of the UFC roster would probably be just as hairy as testosterone oozing Matt Brown if they didnt laser the hair off. Also, George never worked out and was balding. Stop using slanted examples and just accept girly men like yourself will never have the sexual presence I do. Austin Powers was the worlds greatest sex machine and the massive chest hair correlates to that

At 6'2 I am fully capable of looking down my nose to the top of your shiny bald head , twerp! Feels good!

Way to live up to the uber sensative bald fuck stereotype to a T.

Have run a full marathon in a hair over 3 hours at 195 lbs whilst maintaining 300 lb bench. Also have fathred 4 kids ....I think I'm doing alright in free test dept.

At 6'2 I am fully capable of looking down my nose to the top of your shiny bald head , twerp! Feels good!

Way to live up to the uber sensative bald fuck stereotype to a T.

Have run a full marathon in a hair over 3 hours at 195 lbs whilst maintaining 300 lb bench. Also have fathred 4 kids ....I think I'm doing alright in free test dept.
So because you're 6'2 and have kids youre not a girly man?

My guess is everytime a testosterone oozing lumberjack of a man passes your wife you can tell how attracted she is and now youre taking it out on me for no other reason than I stated google backed facts

giphy-downsized-large.gif
They're nudes. i can pm u.

More concerned about what her mess is going to look like. I'm with my dick for the long haul, better or worse. At least when it comes to parking it, there are options.

Back