Getting naked for the first time with a new gf/bf.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You know what it's like, you're both in the bedroom about to have sex for the first time together, and you drop your pants! When you're in that situation do you ever wonder what she is gonna think of your manhood the first time she happens to glance down in that direction!
Do you strip off full of self-confidence, or are you always a little embarrassed and hope she doesn't take a good, long look??? [or do you make sure the light is turned off?]

The Big[or not so big] Reveal!

I like that first look at each other, sometimes you can be really pleasantly surprized! And it's always interesting to see whether she uses a razor or not as well.[hopefully she does!]

Those really, really tall guys who are like 16 ft tall, the basketball players, i'm sure when they are with a new lover for the first time the woman must get the shock of her life seeing what he's been hiding in his pants! Some would be happy and some probably a little worried and scared!

BTW. NO, despite this thread and my previous one, i am NOT obsessed with penises, i repeat, i am NOT!

I always crank the heat up so theres no chance of shrinkage

Just hit her with some pepper spray first

Just hit her with some pepper spray first

Or...

KdZChQC.gif

I never worried or felt insecure.

Look at it this way the person you are with is about to do it with you and that should be a major confidence booster to anyone

I slide an ice pack down there beforehand so she's not too intimidated

Well I don't fuck with girls who are overweight, I have a big dick, and I keep myself in shape.

So no I've never had an issue.

I know I'm a good size. Above avg. I'll observe her face and see her reaction. If she thinks it is small then she is a lose sloot who I'll most likely dump the next day. But most girls will and should have a happy surprise look. They get all giggly and can't wait to touch it etc. "oh my what big..."

I know I'm a good size. Above avg. I'll observe her face and see her reaction. If she thinks it is small then she is a lose sloot who I'll most likely dump the next day. But most girls will and should have a happy surprise look. They get all giggly and can't wait to touch it etc. "oh my what big..."
Exact opposite of what someone with a big dick would say. Nice try.

I'm not worried about myself whatsoever, I'm in the same mode as when I'm about to open a present.

I've never had a problem other than the first time I had sex. After I was told I was well equipped by the school slut I knew I was fine. I've always been skinny so not worried about my body either.

I love taking my clothes off in front of the girl, hah. Bathe in my splendor.

But the best part is the first time I take her panties off. Sliding them down her legs and over her feet...oh man. Yum yum yum.

I turn off the lights, then we get under the sheets before we start taking our clothes off. By then, it's too late for her to refuse my sexual advances no matter how small my pecker is.

there's always a literal feeling out process - when she grinds up on me & straight up feels up on my junk.

so far, so good.

<Goldie11>

Nah, I've always been in good shape and my donger is bigger than average but not terrifyingly big where there is any crazy surprise. I mean you're both getting naked, so why would you both only be focused on you unless your penis is weirdly small or has warts or a funny color? Plus, I body shame them in advance and tell them about my 3rd ball.

Back