Getting in really good shape= More ladies ?

I suppose i could have elaborated a bit instead of being a peasant by generalizing.
Allthough it cant hurt being in good shape and all that is implied in it, not all woman are looking for great genetics in males. Some see it as a mental weakness or a sign of flaw, as in , exageration or over compensation, usually denotes a lack in character ... others see a guy in "great shape" and think he is out of her league, in his presence they show indiference as a sign of strength and independance, sending false signals, yet they covit him from a distance.
Women can get turned on by confidence, money, humor , inteligence , etc , etc... and prefer that to simply a guy who has a great body. Imo, a guy who has a balance on those variables, is usually the more sucessful one.
But one can never generalize, thats whats difficult and awesome with psychology, sociology and philosophy, as there are endless variables, theories and possibilities. ;)

No i really did mean its not thread worthy. I already knew the answer, i was more interested in hearing sherdoggers real life experiences.

Cool story bro

Its not a cool story bro its a sign of modernisation.

Miles, gallons, pounds, yards are old usages that for some reason americans and maybe canadians jave continued using. Do you even know how many yards are in a mile ?

1000 metres= 1 kilometre.

Simples.

yes. looking good is not everything, but it's an important part of the package. it also makes you more confident, which is another important part.

the only package i want is gwyneth paltrow's head in a fucking box
is this so hard???

Miles, gallons, pounds, yards are old usages that for some reason americans and maybe canadians jave continued using. Do you even know how many yards are in a mile ?

Simples.

Yeah. Gallons and miles and ounces are for plebs.

Really depends. When I was at my all-time best (body-wise,) I was probably at my (adult life) all-time worst ladies-wise. Lots of looks but almost no ability to follow up because I was a nearly friendless gym rat that defined myself by how much I fed into my body dysmorphia. No bueno.

If getting shape increases your energy and confidence levels, fuck yeah. If you're a good-looking guy who alliws himself to becone obsessed over self-worth defined by aesthetics? Not so much.

Ive had times where Ive been slim and times where ive been a tad overweight. Attention or success with women was more or less the same.

Has getting into shape actually improved your advances with the babes ?

*just wondering*

I have gotten pretty fucking ripped over the years. Let me say, when I have been ripped, I got more girls but, it likely had more to do with just wilding out, and going nuts. If you are comfortable in your own skin, it likely will help you but, its not the only factor.

Simples.
I'm an American so I don't use that crap.
If we're such morons the why do you reside here?
Please take your terriost ass somewhere else.
Miami huh? You probably look just like the airport shooter I bet

When I was younger it mattered more. But I gotta say now that I'm in my 40s and I'm in better shape than most guys my age it still matters. I can pull way younger girls than I should be able to and I know that is because I'm not fat and bald.

I have gotten pretty fucking ripped over the years. Let me say, when I have been ripped, I got more girls but, it likely had more to do with just wilding out, and going nuts. If you are comfortable in your own skin, it likely will help you but, its not the only factor.

Valid points.

ive put on weight recently and ive been getting more positive attention from men, lmao. weird actually, i thought being smaller would get me more attention. i mean im not chubby chaser level either so idk whats up with it. i just wanna buy my chocolate n tampons in peace, ya kno? lol. u guys r odd.

serious question: are you really a woman? i ask, because based on the way you speak, it doesn't come across as a chick talking.

When I was younger it mattered more. But I gotta say now that I'm in my 40s and I'm in better shape than most guys my age it still matters. I can pull way younger girls than I should be able to and I know that is because I'm not fat and bald.

The curse of getting old, losing your hair.

I think Ill have a full head of hair well into my 40s.

I'm an American so I don't use that crap.
If we're such morons the why do you reside here?
Please take your terriost ass somewhere else.
Miami huh? You probably look just like the airport shooter I bet

Its all lies.

Im not Tony Montana nor do I reside in Miami.

Back