Getting in really good shape= More ladies ?

It helps, but as others have said there are more important traits. Being in great shape is only a bonus, I think it may bump you up a point. So a 6 would be a 7 for example.

Right now I'm pretty lean and got some muscle, I'm not that ripped, but I'm fairly toned. Got a pack going on and some muscle definition.

For me its weird though. When I gain weight I tend to gain it in the face and get a little pot belly even though I don't drink very often. I can still flex and have the abs though which is weird. So for me I'm most attractive in the face when I'm thinner, but at the cost of not being as muscular or big in the body. On the other hand I can have a thicker body, but at the cost of being less attractive in the face. I think I choose what I am now, being thin and toned with a better looking and less round face.

As for personal experiences, I think I get much more attention when I'm lean (like now) and when I was skinny a few years ago, than I did when I was a bit chubby, was never fat though. Recently as of the past 2 months or so I've noticed I've been getting more attention from the ladies, that's around the time I hit a weight I haven't had in about 2 years.

Last edited:
get in good shape has more benefits than attention of ladies.
good for heart and body and mind as well.
also makes your tackle bigger

nope.
the ladies like a good sense of humor, lots of cash, and a larger than average penis.
U dont get laid with a huge hog. Unless you are the kind of dude that hangs out naked.. and even then I doubt it

It helps. I went to my reunion and the amount of bald guys was staggering. Some guys look ok bald but really some look like cancer patients. And you can't be bald AND fat. Hit the gym baldy dudes.

There is truth in that.

Being bald can be part of alpha status but it has to be with T fueled dominance. Skinny, small and fat bald dudes are completely outta the game.

Stathem and Dwyane show that bald is just a seasoning note to true warrior status.

It's like long hair I guess too. Skinny with long hair is too feminine, fat and long hair looks a mess. Jacked with long hair=warrior.

Hottest-Pictures-Dwayne-Rock-Johnson.jpg

12166-Clay-Matthews.jpg

Back