Getting in really good shape= More ladies ?

Being fit will definitely help with getting your foot in the door, but probably isn't enough to have girls putting your pecker in their mouths with no effort.

It doesn't hurt at all. I mean, if you your partner likes it, you continue to stay in shape for them. I think woman appreciate men who take care of themselves... and it doesn't mean you have to be ripped either.

This a big reason people lose attraction and romance after a while is because people let themselves go, especially after they get married.

I stay in good shape because I like working out and want to be as healthy as possible the rest of my life. If it helps keep my gf attracted to me, then of course it's important.

Getting in really good shape = becoming preoccupied with getting in really gooder shape.

Charisma and personality are more important.

If you are an asshole, being an asshole in good shape will do little to improve your prospects.

Not gonna lie, good looks are huge for me, especially for a first impression. I'd say looks are nowhere as essential as it is for guys but they sure do make a big difference. It's not as much being naturally handsome but more like how they take care of themselves that is important imo. But as pointed out, good looks are just a bonus, there are a lot of factors that make more difference (which I admit I'm not sure how to explain them).

As ever when I talk about this kind of subject, I have no idea whether I'm making sense or not, so apologies in advance. :oops:

Charisma and personality are more important.

If you are an asshole, being an asshole in good shape will do little to improve your prospects.

Hahaha, what a refreshing perspective.

According to most on here being an asshole is crucial to success.

may help your chances, slightly.
i knew a fat fuck who could pull all sorts of pussy since women found him attractive.

i'd say getting your finances into great shape (aka, stop being poor) may be more effective at pulling in the ladies.

more ladies?

i only want one lady who really loves me without knowing why exactly.

weird that i miss having a partner most when i'm down when going through some tough miserable sht

This is only one part of the equation. Being good looking and having money is the other. If you have all 3 like me then you have everything you will ever need.

This is only one part of the equation. Being good looking and having money is the other. If you have all 3 like me then you have everything you will ever need.

I can't totally agree. Certainly the three will help but someone who is socially anxious, even if good looking and well-funded, will still struggle. Look at how many unemployed, mediocre looking dudes who can naturally spit game get laid.

My wife loves me fat or thin. She'd prefer to fuck my fit body though, just sayin'.

Ive had times where Ive been slim and times where ive been a tad overweight. Attention or success with women was more or less the same.

Has getting into shape actually improved your advances with the babes ?

*just wondering*
You have to show them the 6 packs. Being slim doesn't mean anything. Girls love them packs. I overheard a girl talking about "But he aint got no packs though" about some dude trying hit on her then in the same breathe talk about some a-hole "but he got them packs though"

All they care about are 6 packs. Just take off your upper shirt but flash your abs as you do it cuz the undershirt will always try to stick on to the upper shirt. Then you will have all the girls drooling all over your sexy 6 abs.

I also seen this one girl who was really mad at this other guy and she punched him in the stomach then go "oooo" cuz it was rock solid. She softened up right away. Was probably all wet also.

Girls love them packs. I overheard a girl talking about "But he aint got no packs though" about some dude trying hit on her then in the same breathe talk about some a-hole "but he got them packs though".

They sound poor

Makes zero difference. imo.

You will still be your lame self inside all that extra muscle.

You'll just make yourself feel bad for putting in the effort not getting any pussy in the end.

ive put on weight recently and ive been getting more positive attention from men, lmao. weird actually, i thought being smaller would get me more attention. i mean im not chubby chaser level either so idk whats up with it. i just wanna buy my chocolate n tampons in peace, ya kno? lol. u guys r odd.

also do u think i would love the rock as much if he wasnt muscular?
i mean maybe. hes very charismatic and has a great smile. id allow some chub.

It will improve your standing with the ladies and it will also improve your health and life expectancy. It is illogical not to get in good shape.

_81300586_81300585.jpg

Yes and no.

Not being fat and wearing clothes that work on you is probably good enough.

The only women that will really be impressed if you're ripped are chubby girls who spend all day flicking the bean to male actors, and gym rat girls.

Now, if you're into dumpy girls or gym rats, by all means: Get ripped.

But most women basically look for "not fat" and maybe "generally athletic-looking".

Back