Getting in really good shape= More ladies ?

original doom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ive had times where Ive been slim and times where ive been a tad overweight. Attention or success with women was more or less the same.

Has getting into shape actually improved your advances with the babes ?

*just wondering*

Last edited:
It certainly doesn't hurt, but from my experience, a girl who's into you will be into you anyway. Having an attractive body just gives her more to admire.

yes. looking good is not everything, but it's an important part of the package. it also makes you more confident, which is another important part.

I dropped a lot of weight and got in shape about 2/3 years ago and have definitely noticed a lot more attention from ladies.

Unfortunately I'm married so have been unable to take advantage of said attention lol :(

I was in shape, got the woman, got married

now fat

if you go to the beach and have your shirt off and you're looking in shape, of course girls will notice you more.

I was ripped af but now I have a beer belly and the ladies just can't get enough.

ce2632d1626fa60ff2bb0c100957be1a.jpg

So many early 20s babes getting around these days.

Need to get ripped.

It definitely helps, but being sexy isnt solely based on working out. This may sound conceded, but women love my body & I never work out. I do have a natural athletic build though.

Most women would rather you be good in bed than sexy. If you're both, you're golden. And if you're bad in bed, but sexy, that might not cut it.

All depends on the woman

Just get a fat women then you won't have to exercise and you could just eat sandwiches together all the time

Girls like guys who are in good shape regardless where they are but most certainly at clubs.

Very true.

Im just wondering how many in shape blokes really do any better than when they were average weight. Im not talking obese, just could afford to lose 5-10 Kilos.

Are you still chasing the Barista ?
To be honest not actively. I try to talk to her a bit if I visit the cafe but I don't go often.
Too bad it's winter and I can't wear clothes that show off the guns

Back