Get a taste of tyrons new single "ill beat yo ass"!!! + more (Tyron open to training Logan Paul)

I'll stick to my OG Rap vanilla ice...
W3GtPmn.gif

Sounds really bad. And I can't respect someone who complains so passionately about false racism and then uses "white meat/white teeth/the N word" in his lyrics. What a fucking clown lol

How fo alienate yourself after winning back some fans after 2 days.

Fuck sake. This guy talks eloquently but he's not too smart.

Woodley is mad talented in the most diverse areas. He has my respect

So you would rather listen to 69 lil pumpy and the rest of the cheesy ass named 'rappers' today but you think this is shit?
The song is lit as fuck, y'all are just hating because you know he's a fighter and he's not making his bread rapping.
If y'all were sold this like some new rapper straight outta soundcloud with wiz khalifa and chance y'all would eat it up like hotcakes

Can someone translate this?

So weird... At first I thought he copied dj hi tek rulez by Die Antwoord (based off Mike Tyson's quote), but realised he added "B" to eat so it would make him sound less gay, but looks like it didn't make a difference for Woodley.

Can someone translate this?
Would you rather listen to the relatively recent trend of mumble rappers that are considered popular today *here insert references to some of those aforementioned mumble rappers*?

This song is quite good. You guys are simply not enjoying it because you are listening with the bias of knowing he is not a rapper but is a fighter.

If you guys, in this case he is referring to sherdoggers, had simply come across this song in another context without knowing who the performer or songwriter was, and only knew it was a new person who had Wiz Khalifa (a well known hiphop artist) as a feature on soundcloud (a popular music sharing site) - in other words if you guys (again sherdoggers) thought it was just an up and coming rapper - you would massively enjoy it, nay you would consume it as if it was your favorite sweet treat.

Would you rather listen to the relatively recent trend of mumble rappers that are considered popular today *here insert references to some of those aforementioned mumble rappers*?

This song is quite good. You guys are simply not enjoying it because you are listening with the bias of knowing he is not a rapper but is a fighter.

If you guys, in this case he is referring to sherdoggers, had simply come across this song in another context without knowing who the performer or songwriter was, and only knew it was a new person who had Wiz Khalifa (a well known hiphop artist) as a feature on soundcloud (a popular music sharing site) - in other words if you guys (again sherdoggers) thought it was just an up and coming rapper - you would massively enjoy it, nay you would consume it as if it was your favorite sweet treat.

Ah, thank you!

It’s not that bad. Somewhat reminds me of the GOAT combat sports rapper, Roy Jones Jr.

Ive learned that Sherdog’s opinion of anything hip-hop related is completely invalid anyway. There’s maybe a couple Wu-Tang fans from the 90s and some underground heads. The rest have never danced with a girl at a club.

It’s not that bad. Somewhat reminds me of the GOAT combat sports rapper, Roy Jones Jr.

Ive learned that Sherdog’s opinion of anything hip-hop related is completely invalid anyway. There’s maybe a couple Wu-Tang fans from the 90s and some underground heads. The rest have never danced with a girl at a club.
These bitches musta forgot!

If Tyron was such a good dude, he wouldn't be aligning himself with criminal killers like Snoop Dogg, a man who was washed up by 1996.

Tyron had a good 48 hours after battering Till. He's back to being as unpopular as ever.

???

Just watched Straight Outta Compton last week and saw T-Wood in there cruising down the street in his '64. I'm not messing with him.

Absolute garbage.

Good fighter though

So if someone could just make and decide his beats, write his lyrics, coach him through the flow, hed be good.

Hell while their at it why don't they just computerize his voice and have him lip sync in studio?

Seems par for the course based on artists today.

I like rap and this is uh... Maybe the sound quality was bad?

Back