Get a taste of tyrons new single "ill beat yo ass"!!! + more (Tyron open to training Logan Paul)

I don’t like Colby but he should defiantly walk out to this song if he fights woodley for the lolz

tenor.gif
OH my goodness so well done sir. Thanks.

My favorite line in the whole rap is this:

"You'd thought I'd decision ya, didn't ya? Surprised fans 'n judges when I choked ya after hittin' ya....."

I'm joking. He never rapped that. BUT.......he should have.

I don’t like Colby but he should defiantly walk out to this song if he fights woodley for the lolz

Colby would be giving Woodley’s track more play and he would proceed to have his eyes poppin out seein shit in 3D.

"My name is TYRON, not TYRONE. Daddy gave me the T-Y-R-O-N and left the E alone...."

could use some pitch shift and auto tune. I think its dope if a fighter walks out to his own shit.

Weapons-grade cringe right there, should be legally prevented from ever happening

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Just listened again. His flow is very clunky. And who the fuck wrote it?! I could do better myself. Wow. Historically bad. Makes crunk music look like g-funk.

Somehow I don't think hip-hop fans will drop Regulate or Today Was a Good Day in favour of this epically awful rubbish.

My favorite line in the whole rap is this:

"You'd thought I'd decision ya, didn't ya? Surprised fans 'n judges when I choked ya after hittin' ya....."

I'm joking. He never rapped that. BUT.......he should have.
that was terrible

That was legitimately horrible. Wonder how his "Christian" mother feels about it?

could use some pitch shift and auto tune. I think its dope if a fighter walks out to his own shit.
Im here still waiting for that Overeem song, He teased us and never delivered

Whatever happened to that?

That was legitimately horrible. Wonder how his "Christian" mother feels about it?

What does this have to do with being Christian?

Being a Christian does not mean you are a perfect individual.

This is not how you get white Americans to like you. Lmao
A great many young white suburbanites listen to rap. But I think Woodley is more interested in bringing more black viewership to MMA than gaining approval of white fans. I know for sure if Woodley was ever signed to fight Conor he’d certainly gain a shitload of new fans... white, black, and everything in between.

Back