Get a taste of tyrons new single "ill beat yo ass"!!! + more (Tyron open to training Logan Paul)

I was open to the possibility of this song sounding alright. Its horrible. His flow is horrible. The content is horrible. His voice is horrible. 0/10 Tyron, stick to fighting.

apparently if it doesn't demean whites/ call white women biches ecc it's not a rap song

He actually has a nice voice for rap but needs to speed up his flow and the lyrics leave much to be desired. With a ghostwriter and someone to coach his flow he could be legit.

What does this have to do with being Christian?

Being a Christian does not mean you are a perfect individual.

Frankly speaking, it has a lot to do with it. Perhaps you've bought into the modern American pseudo-Christian lie that a person can live however they want while professing "Glory be to God"...However, even a cursory reading of Christian scripture proves such to be wrong.

I'm mostly agnostic these days, but I do tire of seeing the blatant hypocrisy coming from "Christian" athletes, musicians, etc..

He actually has a nice voice for rap but needs to speed up his flow and the lyrics leave much to be desired. With a ghostwriter and someone to coach his flow he could be legit.
So if someone could just make and decide his beats, write his lyrics, coach him through the flow, hed be good.

Hell while their at it why don't they just computerize his voice and have him lip sync in studio?

Shit rapper as expected but ironically the most "legit". He can talk tough and actually back it up unlike 99.9999999% of other rappers. Another reminder of how pathetic the "rap game" is.

Frankly speaking, it has a lot to do with it. Perhaps you've bought into the modern American pseudo-Christian lie that a person can live however they want while professing "Glory be to God"...However, even a cursory reading of Christian scripture proves such to be wrong.

I'm mostly agnostic these days, but I do tire of seeing the blatant hypocrisy coming from "Christian" athletes, musicians, etc..

Being a Christian has to do with the relation you have with Jesus Christ and it means that you have accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior of your life, you are forgiven of your sins. That does not mean that you have a green light to go and a sin, nor does it mean that you are a perfect individual.

So you would rather listen to 69 lil pumpy and the rest of the cheesy ass named 'rappers' today but you think this is shit?
The song is lit as fuck, y'all are just hating because you know he's a fighter and he's not making his bread rapping.
If y'all were sold this like some new rapper straight outta soundcloud with wiz khalifa and chance y'all would eat it up like hotcakes

They act like they just got abducted from Africa last Tuesday .

So you would rather listen to 69 lil pumpy and the rest of the cheesy ass named 'rappers' today but you think this is shit?
The song is lit as fuck, y'all are just hating because you know he's a fighter and he's not making his bread rapping.
If y'all were sold this like some new rapper straight outta soundcloud with wiz khalifa and chance y'all would eat it up like hotcakes
<{fry}>

Oh wow. Oh wow. This sounds like me when I tried to do Ice Ice Baby at karaoke that one time.

I was open to the possibility of this song sounding alright. Its horrible. His flow is horrible. The content is horrible. His voice is horrible. 0/10 Tyron, stick to fighting.

This. I'm a Woodley fan and Hip-Hop fan, but this fucking sucks.

giphy.gif

because a literal professional fighter is rapping about fighting? lol

You understand, of course, that aside from sanctioned bouts he's not actually going to beat anyones ass

And you understand, I imagine, that when superman flies in the movie, the actor is not really flying

Back